Nervanasys, deepgroup activity analysis. Identifies kayaking, crime, loitering, jumping over walls and normal activity. Sends and alert on any abnormality, replacing expensive cctv operators. It therefore doesn't need expensive fiber bandwidth, cell networks will suffice. Intel fpga will be able to port these github repos to FpGa. It also allows for automatic productivity labor monitoring and decentralized manufacturing. Porting to FPGA and dsp is done from c code, not C++.
Yolo real time multipl object detection of cars, people, facial recognition etc. at frame rate of 30fps to 200fps, making it the fastest CNN on a TintanX gpu or Nvidia Jetson and written in plain procedural C and not Oop which is convoluted procedural coding. It lessens the need for a complicated fpga implementation.
- Opencv ,
- Libccv, Segnet , Caffe berkeley vision , Nasa vision , OpenCL , http://www.alglib.net/
- KLT vision https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcv/
- https://github.com/pjreddie/TopDeepLearning Various projects on deep learning neural nets.
- Tensorflow, Medium.com
- trailnet dnn github, autonomous drone forest navigation.
- https://openai.com/ , http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/openai-created-a-robotics-system-trained-entirely-in-simulation
- comma ai self driving car opensource.
- Encryption entropy doesn't occur in encryption because the mboard encrypting chip is borked.
- Object oriented programming is an academia money making fraud by using nouns in a dissimilar sense for verbs: object oriented programming is procedural.
- https://github.com/NVIDIA-Jetson/redtail/wiki#platforms , forest trail navigation with Jetson
http://www.news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/watch-robbers-rammed-with-cash-in-transit-vehicle-20171012. A Yolo controlled Gimbal with a PepperBall gun is pushed up through the roof opening in the corner of the cash in transit vehicle with Linear actuators. Actuation of such a device must always be done physically, some physical lever must be pulled to prevent the AI system from auto engaging.
https://www.news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/watch-shots-fired-at-guard-during-bedfordview-hijacking-20171002 In this video a women is ejected and her car taken. The Yolo system does realtime face and object recognition counting how many people are in the car and who they are. If it detects a person other than the designated driver or additional occupants, indicating a kidnapping it cuts the engine at a robot intersection using stored GPS coordinates. This is preferred as it lessens the chance that the kidnappers will execute the victim out of anger. Crime can easily be stopped, it needs an awareness of the free' technology available. In high risk situations such as farming, the bodycam continually MeshNetworking streams the surroundings to a Jetson GPU(you don't want to carry a pc on your back the whole time).
A neural net can combine the audio to make an automated decision that a kidnapping or carjacking is taking place. Neural training is done on the Unreal gaming engine. Having virtual-world representations of real-world scenes makes it relatively easy to generate training data for deep learning networks because once the virtual scenes are created, they can be duplicated and manipulated in any number of ways.
If they kill the kidnap victim, well they would have killed him in anycase. Always fight back and if you die, you would have died any way. A Tracked vehicle robot drags a Net_gun#Vehicle_incapacitating spiked net across the road bringing the vehicle to a standstill and engaging it with a PID controld, Gimbal , PepperBall#AI_controlled_gun. A Yolo controlled ground robot or uav engages first with plain paintball, hopefully the intruder starts shooting with a firearm, allowing return fire with two centimeter rubber or nylon balls, just one shot off these will incapacitate. Under SA law you always have to use proportional force. Security companies protecting the copper loads on trucks from Zambia wear a bodycam to prove that when they shot with a pepper ball gun into the backs of assailants, it was because they turned their backs at that moment.
- Solar Tracking
- Energy Links , Air Engine is a better solution than Stirling Whispergen. One ton of steel can store 25kwh of energy and is thus the preferred solution over batteries. Foundaries purchase steel for R2/kg, your own casting is done with Metal casting
- Wind energy , pressure gauge
- Category Pyrolysis
- Crime and Bandwidth solution
- Patents , GPL and BSD The GPL restriction from the copyright holders are used to emulate the effect of patents. Apache2 means that the licensor hasn't exempted anyone from his patents, only that the licensees have.
- Sa Telecoms licensing Icasa cannot prosecute anyone, only the NPA can do this and they won't on anything except SABC and Mhz radio spectrum.
Free space optics
Robotics and Aerial drones
http://www.enca.com/south-africa/you-could-face-jail-or-a-fine-for-flying-drones Drone legislation defines a drone as being above 1kg and a park flyer below this weight. Park flyers are allowed to be flown in a restricted way in residential areas or at least there hasn't been any criminal prosecutions about the matter. Keep a scale, body cam and copy of the CAA legislation with you if the SAPS queries your "drone" activity. The fact that the park flyer uses a Pixhawk IMU and flies 10km autonomously is irrelevant, the intent of the law is to prevent harm from the kinetic impact from said drone or park flyer on people. Again is this what the law says? No, its an opinion, there is no law, only legislation. A court case will determine the law and that won't happen for mundane activities as long as the NPA remains reasonable.
Use a SIRA fronting company park flyer as a rapid response airship on an Infrared leds perimeter breach in a residential area. This would be an attempt to test the CAA law, if there is a prosecution then most likely a fine would be levied and not a jail sentence. Not a single criminal drone prosecution has yet taken place in ZA. The NPA should indicate what they consider acceptable. This allows us to game the system, if all that ever would happen is a fine imposition, then just pay the fines and get another person to take over operations.
- All uav related projects are under http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uav_project
- Robotics and drones , Math
- CncControllers#Xwinder DIY carbon tube manufacturing machine.
- http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/optical-flow-discussion-thread optical flow setup notes
- Github , Electromagnet
- pcb pick and place
- Jabelone self driving rc car, source code included. Use Nvidia Jetson GPU(APU) platform Caffe_berkeley_vision#OpenKAI
- ESC speed control, Optical encoders, PID control
- http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uav_project Uav listing.
- RoboTics chassis frame
- Antenna tracking
- http://osmccontroller.wikia.com ESC speed controller forked to its own wikia page .
- Radio modems#pharosantenna The antenna activates the side facing your UAV, boosting reception and range. A second Pharos can also be used on the aircraft, keeping ground control in aim at all times.
- Dronecode and ardopilot GPL BSD issue
- Apm and PX4 forks
- https://scewo.ch/ The Scewo wheelchair is the second iteration of the original Scalevo project. It is still a demonstration prototype and under active development. The wheelchair is not for sale yet. But let's see what we can already do and how we climb stairs!
- Electric motor production , Electric Car
- diy dc motor ,
- Alternators for Wind energy
- combustion engine
- Linear actuators, Lathe , Opensource ecology
- Machine design Links to old archive.org books on bevel, spur, worm gear design.
- Metal casting, Gears robot , Welding
- Grabcad, Kicad Various cad files on machine elements.
- 3d printers filament extrusion , printers with Heated chamber
- Make magazine
- CncControllers Main cnc page http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cnc
- Openbeam, Tech blogs, Purchasing agent Chinese firms consolidating purchases.
- http://www.buildlog.net Document your builds
- http://moti.ph/ Build a body, slot in your motis, then use our app to immediately control your new robot. Use it with cardboard, wood or as the perfect complement to 3D printing. Moti brings your creations to life.
- Plastic, Plastic to oil, Plastic melting points
- https://www.ohwr.org/ Open hardware
- http://www.dfrobot.com , https://www.seeedstudio.com/s/pixy.html China suppliers of omnivision chipset
- ImageProcessing stereo vision
- Openmvcam.com scriptable machine vision with python and thermal imaging. video of color tracking ability
- SerialcamSurveillance ,Ffmpeg,
- Derek Molloy pull uncompressed image from webcam with scripts, beaglebone.
- Oop Oop is an expensive disaster that must end.
- Mpeg4Compression , SerialCameras , Facial Recognition
- VideoGoggles , AlibabCctv
- License plate , GIMP , Solid Edge
- Diy hacks1 Enable LCD display to be read in sunlight, by removing back cover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nxGTByXiNDE vandalism protection is done with a web of Infrared leds. Camera secured inside steel box with motorized lid using Osmc robotics drivers.
- Gist code , Python , GPU, LinuxNotes , Linuxfromscratch.com , vim ,i2p , C coding
- SerialCameras http://www.cmucam.org small linux scriptable camera module.
- Raspberry pi https://elinux.org/RPi-Cam-Web-Interface
- CctvCameras , Ambarella , Hi3518E IP Camera
- ov13850 omnivion 13megp sensor , c code github repo.
- 8 megapixel, Kurokesu, WebCam , cctv lenses
- Gprs and wifi streaming from http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:FPV
- Thermal imaging cameras, SerialCameras
- CctvRetailers, OutsourceCctvIndia , , ZoneMinder
- lavrsen motion detection
Fixed wired and DSLAM
- DsLam , CableJettingAndPipes, CablingGuide, DsLam
- DslamOem , DslamAcademic, DslamDistributors, DirectBuriedDuct
- TrenchingEquipment Soak the soil with microsprayers for a two days before trenching.
- TelephoneNetworkBuilders ,VibratoryPlow, OutsidePlant
- CableJettingAndPipes DrillBoxes
- LoraWan Long range 20km communication over license free bands.
- MeshNetworking documenting http://www.locustworld.com/
- RadioModems , Category Radio modems
- SateLlite , PacketRadio,
- WiMax, WimaxLinks , FpGa , TileraMulticore, TexasInst , PicoChip, FreescaleDsp
- SoftwareDefinedRadio (SDR, rtlsdr) http://www.rtl-sdr.com/
- 3G to Wi-fi
Free space optics
- PepperBall, Napalm cannon, Flame thrower under category http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guns
- Net gun , http://www.protectglobal.com/ Fog dispersion system , http://www.smokecloak.com/en/
- Gauss gun,Electric Cross Bow Rapid and automatic firing of bolts.
- Burglar alarm , BurglarBars,AtmelMicro , Arduino
- Electric Cross Bow , Vehicle traffic , Armored cars , , http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Microcontroller
- Security card Correct method for identification using security cards and how RFID is cards are disabled by placing it in a microwave oven for ten seconds.
- FaradayCage , FenceCensors, InfraRedLeds, IrrigationAutomation , HighTechSecurity
- StreetSurveillance , TrackerDogs, TwistedPair, SaItContacts
- VideoGoggles, WhoWatchesTheOperator , VdslChipsetCctv, WindowsAutomation
Populate residences with Infrared tripwire and outdoor Infrared leds alarm system all interfaced to a control room using Free space optics, MeshNetworking . Intruders jump from wall to wall and their escape is prevented with Quad frames drone detecting the IR light. The drone is sent to hover over any property where alarm is triggered. Place PepperBall gun on mobile turret that can be carried. PepperBall#Strobe_flashing_LEDInferno Strobocop LED produces a blinding, intense flashlight that renders the intruder unable to see Place in middle or road to prevent car fleeing blasting it with paintball remotely via wi-fi and OpenTLD tracking algorithm and camera module on turret.
http://darkwebnews.com/security-guide/monitoring-antenna/ ".. One researcher was able to use a wireless signal sent by a smart meter from up to 300 meters away (900 feet) to find out which house it was coming from and what the current power consumption was in plain text. She was then able to use this information to determine when people were and were not home based on average spikes in consumption since the meters pulse every 30 seconds. .." Burglars could use tech to determine if person is at home or not.
Infrared tripwire and Adafruit Serial camera with IR $50 sends a JPEG photo over a $13 IM900 GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board Quad-Band Module for arduino Compatible with UNO MEGA 2560 from any remote location powered by a solar cell.
GpsAndGprs fitted drone departs from base on detecting jamming attempt from the relay of http://www.roundsolutions.com gsm modem , flying out of range of http://www.phonejammer.com and then sending alert.UHf, wifi, gps blocks upto 50m and 120watt directional up to 150m Use yagi antenna for directional beam to cellphone mast, omni is more prone to jamming. VibratoryPlow four twisted pair wire to DrillBoxes 500m around base, out of range of phonejammer. All four drill boxes and base must be jammed at same time, to prevent a GSM alert from being sent by either gsm modem. Walki-talki jamming is detected with RF power meter. Setup a big board explaining what you have done, convince intruders that jamming of RF Mhz and/or GSM spectrum will trigger alert(Advertise security measures). Any sort of jamming is illegal and provides grounds for citizens arrest, have a bodycam on you to prevent bogus assault charges. Frontal shots with PepperBall gun is acceptable, if intruder turns his back then your bodycam will prove you didn't intend to use excessive force. A flashing inferno.se light barrier on UGV provides close proximity protection, it forces the intruder to back down.
flytbase.com pretrained human recognition code runs on GPU#Jetson, allowing the Tracked vehicle robot turret to engage intruders with Net gun or Flame thrower or vision destroying green laser(10watt) depending on threat level. OpenTLD , Slam. Yolo is the preferred solution over Opencv. The intruder is first illuminated with high power 920nm(invisible to human eye) leds or laser(fitted with dispersion lens). He is then blasted with green laser light and blinded, which could be permanent if high power laser is used. laser dispersion lens from edmundoptics enlarges the beam. Rapid flashing at a certain frequency induces nausea(us patent on green laser gun). System like this is very dangerous as something usually goes wrong and owner gets blasted with laser.
Jamming of the UGV MeshNetworking wifi signal is negated with directional Yagi and Antenna tracking and [[Opencv] AI intelligence(meaning the robot will automatically engage anybody with its Hi3518E IP Camera). When robot is stationary use Antenna tracking to aim EthernetTransceiver#DP83848 transceiver modules(Free space optics).
If PepperBall fails to deter 27 AK47 insurgents, then send out the hydrocloric acid filled glass balls robot. No amount of body armor will protect against this. Do not use it though indoors as the gas fumes will envelop you. Not sure what gasmask precautions there are against it. By detecting any type of an armed attack you are able to escalate the response in a proportional manner. It can't be stressed enough just how much precaution is needed when mounting acid filled glass balls on a Tracked vehicle with Opencv AI. For example how would you prevent shooting any security guards responding if all RF, wifi and GSM has been jammed? Would anybody even dare responding to your situation if they knew you had these types of devices roaming and flying across the farm? And for that matter would armed intruders risk third degree burns if you place a big sign board with flashing QuadroCopter drone on top Advertise security measures. Obviously the UGV patrolling the farm roads with Lidar and Slam wouldn't be actually armed with HCL filled glass balls, but about 99% of potential intruders wouldn't want to find out after watching the youtube link provided at the entrance showing what remained of a cow carcass blasted with a hundred rounds.
The prevailing wisdom is that security measures shouldn't be advertised, my assertion is that it should be advertised: convince any would be intruder that nobody is going to get past hundreds of Infrared leds beams and multiple proximity sensors, cheap doppler Radar modules($0.5) from Aliexpress Infrared tripwire, UAV and UGV drones. The radar proximity detection range is 4m, a thousand of these for $500 connected via CAN bus and VibratoryPlow creates an impenetrable mesh. On detecting an intrusion the Caffe berkeley vision OpenKai or Yolo uav flies to indicate whether a bushpig or human triggered the sensor. Technology changes the nature of perimeter security: a farm or small holding is much safer than a residential area because a much larger area can be blanketed, creating a much larger response window time.
Security guards do not enter a residence when they know intruders are inside, rather they wait from them to exit and flee the crime scene and then attend to any injured. Our gun laws don't allow security to shoot these assailants as they flee because it isn't known what type of crime they have committed. If there is any doubt as to the validity of lethal force used in self defense , the NPA will prosecute whoever shot first. There was a case a few years ago where an under cover SAPS member cornered somebody, they both got the situation wrong, the resident thought it was an armed attack, while the SAPS member thought it was a criminal with a gun. The NPA prosecuted the person who shot first after sending the guns for ballistics. Proving that your life was in immediate danger usually comes down to the intruder having shot first and you returning fire. If you shoot before he shoots, it would usually have to be in some confined space, where you could not have made a retreat. Rather have the Yolo controlled Tracked vehicle vehicle fire a volley of twenty suitable projectiles at this face.jetson car build The security company response vehicle(4x4) offloads UGV(unmanned groud vehicle), Tracked vehicle, RoboTics around the intrusion point. Caffe_berkeley_vision#OpenKAI with Nvidia Jetson GPU provides automated vision steering and object identification. Its fitted with a Zed stereo camera.
Two bots head for the front and back doors, three scatter spikes over the driveway and the other scatter spikes around the getaway vehicle or even clamp the tires. UGV are fitted with Gimbal, PepperBall or Net gun. UGV motion is powered with esc speed control. OpenTLD, Opencv for object tracking and automated engagement of target. The idea is to deny mobility of assailant with hundreds of spikes, flying pepperball and nets. The UGV traverses the spikes with its armored Tracked vehicle tracks and deny the intruders mobility. Hopefully they will then attempt to shoot their way out, allowing gunfire to be returned.
Security guards are not ninjas, provide the guard with rapid access via remote opening of the gate after going through some sort of verification protocol, instead of clambering over the gate. The Encryption methods used, needs to be well thought out. ismartalarm hacking of wireless alarms is to easy.
- Uav drone perimeter Patrolling perimeter with drone.
- Projectile launcher
- Securing Perimeter Seeming Solution , Perimeter hedge
- Automatic alarm activation Occupants are to intoxicated to activate alarm or forgot
- PirPatents, Glass breakage, LightIntensity , EstaTes , GuardGpsIrLedsCombination , FiberWireIntrusionMesh
- BurglarBars are jacked open with a 20 ton car jackk.
- Build own PIR , "Build own PIR"
- MovementDetection , FreeSpaceOpticsAlarm , FiberOpticPerimeter
- CopperAtConstructionSites , ProtectIrrigationPipes
- FirePrevention , HumanTrackerWithVideoCam, PirOnGuardsBack, BackUpUav
- AutomaticGateOpeners Gate openers are not designed to prevent forced opening, for this a Z-axis,stepper motor combination is used.
- SecureSafeInRoom Measures for triggering automatic alert if under duress.
- FarmSurveillance, WallSecurity , RoofSecurity
- InternalHomeSecurity, BurnPrevention, VideoGoggles , PreventComputerTheft , LockInsidePipe
- ShootIntruderBow , ObjectMovementDetection, SleepWithOpenWindows
- Gimbal#Pyrotechnics Fit petrol filled glass to model rocket engine from
Home automation and PC
- CompHomeAutomation , Radar
- DcDcConverters ,
- EmbeddedPc latte panda, udoo, up board x86 Win10 SBC ($89)
- RfActivation, RS485, CAN bus , RemoteAuthentication
- Infrared tripwire
- AtmelCode, AtmelMicro, StepperMotor
- UnderGroundBunker , LinuxNotes , uboot , MplaYer , CAN bus
- Bitcoin , Python
- BoMarc Reverse engineering or circuits , email
- VehicleSecurity , PacketRadio
- GunShotDetection, GuardRemoteCutoff, AdvertiseSecurityNetwork , VehicleNotes
- Armored cars , Vehicle maintenance
- Racing suspension
- wikia templates
- Pollution control
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riKOf0YX-GI pogo stick innovation.
- Nimb safety ring
- Farmbot Robotics opensource CNC platform plants, waters and kills weeds automatically.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ofy-tR-A4g Lie on back and type on laptop, takes strain off spine. 100 inventions.
- http://xm42.com/ flame thrower
- https://lockitron.com/ unlock door without key.
- http://www.honeyflow.com/ patented honey extraction, without opening the hive.
- Gravity light Power a light by attaching a weight which turns a gear.