Constitutional ruling on FCA
The court ruled on the FCA, not the previous firearms act, hence all green card license holders remains valid. Because only the NPA can prosecute FCA license holders for failing to renew under the FCA; fifty years from now, FCA license holders will still be able to legally own their existing guns: the NPA isn't going to prosecute anybody for failing to renew due to sheer impracticality of it. In terms of the constitution, only the NPA, not the SAPS, courts or ANC can prosecute. Your rights under both the FCA and old law remains in tact. Should there be a prosecution, the NPA will clearly indicate. Before doing anything irrational, wait for the NPA to state their intention. At the moment we have only the sound of silence, it might remain so for the next hundred years on this matter. The constitional court cannot force the NPA to prosecute anyone. The court's ruling was so blunt and forthright that if ever anyone of the 400,000(there is only space for 200,000 in jail) were to be prosecuted and convicted then the rest would also have to be prosecuted as well due to the precedent: even if they handed in their guns beforehand. Hence the chances for prosecution are about zero, our constitution protects us against unintended consequences.
Venezuela doesn't even allow security guards with firearms, which is why the population is powerless against state terror. The ANC's ultimate goal is to disarm security companies so that "land reform" can take place, turning South Africa into a vast squatter camp and using food production from state owned farms as a means to buy votes. Only the http://www.npa.gov.za now stands between us and anarchy and they know this. The government even wants to incorporate metro police into the SAPS so that they can "punish" DA controlled areas. All guns would then effectively be under ANC political control via the SAPS, finally mass squatting on the driveways of all residential areas will take place so that the DA can be defeated at the local level. But if no prosecution occurs of the 400,000 under the FCA, then the trajectory towards disarming security companies and enslavement of civil society are thwarted.
latest news reports indicate that the saps wants to kick down doors and confiscate guns. in other words the saps have decided to interpret the constitutional court ruling: only the high court can do this after the npa prosecutes. the courts decide what the constitutional court's ruling means. your local saps constable without a drivers license doesn't decide this. everything you have read concerning the ruling are speculations, what the ruling means isn't a matter of opinion but of high and appeals court finding on it in a criminal matter via the gatekeeper of constitutional sanity , the directorate of public prosecutions.
the asset forfeiture unit holds assets, the proceeds of crime in reserve ,they are only finally confiscated with a criminal conviction. the anc saps now wants to usurp the court's role. lets presume for sake of argument that the const. court rules all title deeds invalid due to colonialism. then the anc saps would be able to occupy all property without any due process. the high court would rule how the colonists must vacate their properties etc.
Nervanasys, deepgroup activity analysis. Identifies kayaking, crime, loitering, jumping over walls and normal activity. Sends and alert on any abnormality, replacing expensive cctv operators. It therefore doesn't need expensive fiber bandwidth, cell networks will suffice. FpGa#Intel is an alternative to Nvidia GPU but more expensive and lacks the flexibility. A vehicle drives by each Raspberry pi(wi-fi) node downloading the video footage at the end of day for archival and analysis, avoiding fiber bandwidth.
Yolo real time multipl object detection of cars, people, facial recognition etc. at frame rate of 30fps to 200fps, making it the fastest CNN on a TintanX gpu or Nvidia Jetson and written in plain procedural C allowing for the mechatronic convergence of Lathe, Tracked vehicle, Optical encoders, ESC speed control and PID control. It lessens the need for a complicated faster fpga implementation of other CNNs. faceter.io tokens, https://idex.market/eth/face does real time face and object surveillance leveraging the vast GPU infrastructure created by Ethereum, Monero and Zcash mining. Xilinx Demonstration of Quad-Video Analytics with Real-time, Multi-CNN Recognition Acceleration Xilinx ZU9 MPSoC. Each video stream is processed with a different CNN model: face detect, gesture detect, pedestrian single-shot detect and traffic single-shot detect. Xilinx delivers high-performance CNN (convolutional neural network) acceleration in less than 10-watts.
Yolo allows for example ridding reefs of destructive Lion fish by capturing them for consumption with an unmanned model robotic submarine. Retail solutions would be stacking fifty Raspberry pi around the shopping aisle, streaming footage to a Nvidia GPU Jetson module . The jar of peanut butter that the patron took of the shelf must checkout at the cashier, else a shoplifting event is triggered. Yolo identifies the products on the cashier line, allowing for rapid processing of items in excess of manual laser scanning speeds. Much fewer cashiers will be needed. A Farmbot type Weed removal with Chris Annin six axis robot mounted on UGV is done with Yolo identifying the weeds.
Because Yolo is public domain it allows for commercialised solutions in contrast to GPL and BSD which is defined as proprietary by copyright law. The copyright holders of Caffe berkeley vision have to be paid lots of money by companies that cannot state that they want to charge you for something they downloaded off github. Paying millions to the owners, the copyright holders of Caffe berkeley they are exempted from having to acknowledging the BSD license in their product and the same for proprietary GPL code. Any form of copyright Apache,GPL, BSD, allows the emulation of a software patent and the employment of slave labor and inflating the cost of products due to the payment of licensing exemption fees to the proprietors such as Richard Stallman. Caffe Berkeley's latest license(June 2018) is in effect the GPL_and_BSD#Apache license with the patent clauses stripped out. What makes it intriguing is that they have avoided giving it any sort of label. University of California are the sole proprietors over Caffe, only they have the right to modify it away from their previous BSD license and only they can demand money from facetor for exemption from having to state that they are using Caffe code.
GPL in particular fragments the ecosystem of ideas into proprietary code shards, preventing the next Google and solidifying the dominance of the Industrial, military surveillance complex that is Amazon, Apple,Google, Redhat, NSA and CIA. Any new entrant wont' have proprietary lock down on the "mount" command for example, because Redhat's 90 year proprietorship over "mount" under GPL2 will be used to force such an innovator to share all its code, making it commercially nonviable. CIA agent Stallman selectively enforces its defacto GPL software patents as the surveillance military complex prevents entitlements, labor, currency and environmental standards arbitrage between strong and weak institutionalized countries. The CIA chooses the winners and losers as it can always arbitrarily enforce some GPL shard against a company. Linksys was forced to drop official Linux support for its LinksysWrt54g routers. Tomtom was nearly shutdown because of GPL enforcement: who owned them back then and who is the controlling company now? How deeply embedded is Garmin with the US military? The VLC video project had to get permission from every single individual copyright holder to relicense it from GPL3 to LGPL, else Android could not include it.
South-Africa's rand plunged to ZAR18 as we faced an imminent coup by India: the USA will not allow itself to be arbitraged by a banana republic induced currency differential. The developing world needs to strengthen its institutions and not perpetuate endless policy uncertainty and then expect the US to have its industry gutted with cheap imports: Bill Clinton threw a lifeline to China due to Mao Zedong's hubris, but it can't help everybody and won't allow itself to be gamed by ossified policy decisions from those that are not to big to fail. http://www.diydrones.com lead helicopter developer was caught off guard when Chris Anderson relicensed the GPL3 code as BSD at 3am in the morning. The developers weren't aware that it is the copyright holder who can do whatever he wants, not the licensees: the GPL3 terms don't apply to the licensor such as https://www.fsf.org/about/staff-and-board, copyright assignment to fsf. Without anyone having to be informed, the proprietor Stallman can exempt anyone(Amazon) from GPL compliance and enforce it against the very same deceived cognites who signed over copyright to fsf.
Apple, Google, Redhat , IBM have employed the original GPL copyright holders on Linux, allowing them arbitrary enforcement against competitors. Linux is intertwined into products and services with the Redhat Systemd backdoor allowing the sabotage of any system not part of the CIA determined participants in the surveillance,industrial and military complex. GPL enforcement is done by the copyright holding proprietor(Stallman), who can exempt those companies the CIA considers integral. Meaningless terms like "opensource" is used to obscure that ideas are either proprietary or public domain. http://www.osnews.com/ refluxes into a state of epistemological impermanence: patents are also opensource, the idea is documented but its implementation restricted by the proprietor.
Linuxjournal.com and linuxformat.com provides a platform for agent Stallman's Maslowian psyops, leveraging the angricity of GPL3 contributors: Amazon isn't interested in your code, they are interested in your code being commercially unusable by Samsung. Having thousands of GPL3 code shards involving matrix multiplication signed over to agent Stallman, provides the CIA an effective a ninety year software patent on something as elementary as lithium in the periodic table. We all make value judgements on how fairness is appropriated and how to make the world a better place. The CIA's psyops is in leveraging this anxiety , channelling proprietorship over ideas into a ninety year lock down by redefining the meaning of language itself: free in terms of court rulings is supposed to mean public domain, not Stallman domain. everything is gravitating to towards a marginal cost of production, the CIA is attempting to make it impossible for the developing world to export products to the US, as it would ruin them due to asymmetric currency differentials.
US law is drafted such that a citizen is always guilty of some contravention, allowing arbitrary enforcement for wider institutional goals. Policy wonk Larry Summers will do whatever it takes to prevent a race to the bottom. Any type of self driving car will use flash devices, allowing the Redhat CIA alliance to shut down competitors of Tesla by a Systemd malfunction crashing the competitors vehicles randomly: the more bugs they try to trace the more the chip level Minix operating system creates random crashes.(All operating systems install on top of Intel's minix). For the rest of us, not wishing to hand over copyright of everything to CIA fronts, a much better incentive model for code development is to for example fork over stacks of bitcoin and Ethereum to PJ Reddy the author and original copyright holding proprietor over Yolo for relinquishing his copyright into the public domain.
- Opencv ,
- Libccv, Segnet , Caffe berkeley vision , Nasa vision , OpenCL , http://www.alglib.net/
- KLT vision https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcv/
- https://github.com/pjreddie/TopDeepLearning Various projects on deep learning neural nets.
- Tensorflow, Medium.com
- trailnet dnn github, autonomous drone forest navigation.
- https://openai.com/ , http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/openai-created-a-robotics-system-trained-entirely-in-simulation
- comma ai self driving car opensource.
- Encryption entropy doesn't occur in encryption because the mboard encrypting chip is borked. James Wolfe didn't read the this entry, encryption doesn't
exist as everything is sabotaged at the hardware level.
- Object oriented programming is a metaphorically induced category mistake, resulting in an ontological state of Noun reification: rocks, mielies, nouns, verbs and behaviors don't exist inside of computers. Stroustrup, sporting himself as the court jester admitted oop is an academic fraud cooked up by university professors for job reservation, phd students and journal publication fodder. It excludes average skilled programmers unable to deal with the Lost in space syndrome oop creates and enables embezzlement. If university professors could get society to ask "what is the marital status of the number seven?" then hundreds of Tony Robbinses will be spawned. Robert Martin is the Tony Robbins of the computer science world.
- Uav forest trail navigation
Neural net applications
http://www.news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/watch-robbers-rammed-with-cash-in-transit-vehicle-20171012. A Yolo controlled Gimbal with a PepperBall gun is pushed up through the roof opening in the corner of the cash in transit vehicle with Linear actuators. Actuation of such a device must always be done physically, some physical lever must be pulled to prevent the AI system from auto engaging. Fit a Quad frames drone with a Flame thrower. Control engagement with an acoustic gunshot detecor and AI network, this is to prevent an aggressive criminal prosecution as SA law dictates that your life must be in immediate danger for lethal force to be used. Having a drone fitted flame thrower had better be accompanied by video proof that no other reasonable option was available(be certain to confirm this usage with the https://www.npa.gov.za/node/4 themselves). Create various simulated armed assault, counter flame throwing defence engagements with the Unreal graphics engine and provide the youtube github link so that the NPA can comment on it.(Think of South Africa as being in a Buck Rogers adventure.)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6CiYVHtpPw Armed robbery of family arriving home. Neural net behavior analysis sends an automated alert. For example program Yolo to only send an alert when it detects people around a vehicle, without the doors opening first and driver climbing out and combine this with some Facial Recognition cloud based app like Faceter. Wouldn't a Tracked vehicle with turret, Yolo tracking pedestrians outside the residence be at least some sort of a deterrent? Obviously for safety reasons it would only be fitted with a Net gun. Yes, ofcourse the robot will probably get stolen, this is why you need to be able to build them yourself with a Lathe after watching the videos from Machine design.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_bQtXcNjp0 Car jacking attempt
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1kU1DpfFE Yolo draws slow moving bounding box around car, identifies make and model with a Titan X Nvidia on Faceter cloud. Initially a reduced dataset Yolo quickly identifies that some sort of vehicle is at the gate, a larger dataset in the cloud classifies the vehicle. Intruder steps out of car, combine the two events, a stationary bounding box around car and person climbing out(bounding box around him) for a crude behavior analysis event. The time it took them loitering and staking out was enough for a response. AutomaticGateOpeners z-Axis mechanism prevents forced opening of a gate. Gate openers are made to open gates, not to secure them. Around 1:30,the burglar removes the plastic gate opener covering, shorts something and effortlessly opens the gate!. The public must be willing to pay and demand from manufactures an avoidance mechanism. Because people are not really willing to pay for proper security , the manufacturers gives the client what he wants: a cheap easily compromised system. The Yolo cloud Titan X detects any attempt at cutting through the gate with angle grinder or cutting torch. A raspberry pi doesn't have the Cuda cores processing speed to detect all possible means of intrusion, it is used primarily for person and vehicle detection.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8x2PnVeZaM at 2:30 burglars easily break open a gate opener with the leverage a steel rod provides. Have an unarmed(don't kit it out with a Flame thrower!) Tracked vehicle UGV steer automatically to the gate to address the intruders and audibly inform them that security is on its way, in most cases this will be enough to prevent a break in.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8x2PnVeZa https://campbellwindowfilm.com/security-windows-doors/3m-window-film-commercial-building-security/#Riot%20Glass
https://www.news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/watch-shots-fired-at-guard-during-bedfordview-hijacking-20171002 In this video a women is ejected and her car taken. The Yolo system does realtime face and object recognition counting how many people are in the car and who they are. If it detects a person other than the designated driver or additional occupants, indicating a kidnapping it cuts the engine at a busy robot intersection using stored GPS coordinates, reducing the chance that the owner is executed out of anger. Crime can easily be stopped, it needs an awareness of the free technology available. In high risk situations such as farming, the bodycam continually MeshNetworking streams the surroundings to a Jetson GPU. Only on Yolo detecting a person will it relay the situation to the Faceter behavior analysis cloud network, reducing considerably the bandwidth usage and GPU computing costs.
A Yolo AI on Raspberry pi detects any type of weapon that the business owner is threatened with and automatically raises the alarm. Populate the area with hundreds of Raspberrys that will stream a live video over cell networks to indicate the escape route of assailants. The bandwidth requirements are very modest allowing non intrusive usage of nearby fiber via the inbuilt rasberry wify. The escape vehicle is unlikely to stop at red robots, allowing the Yolo system to flag it .
Any broke second year computer science student will be able to customize Yolo for your particular artificial intelligence project. The functionality has been so black boxed that with even rudimentary Linux and c skills a military grade project is construed.
A neural net can combine the audio to make an automated decision that a kidnapping or carjacking is taking place. Neural training is done on the Unreal gaming engine where real video is lacking. There might not be enough YouTube videos of people jumping over walls, but endless variations is possible with a gaming engine. Having virtual-world representations of real-world scenes makes it relatively easy to generate training data for deep learning networks because once the virtual scenes are created, they can be duplicated and manipulated in any number of ways.If they kill the kidnap victim, well they would have killed him in anycase. Always fight back and if you die, you would have died any way. A Tracked vehicle robot drags a Net_gun#Vehicle_incapacitating spiked net across the road bringing the vehicle to a standstill and engaging it with a PID controld, Gimbal , PepperBall#AI_controlled_gun. A Yolo controlled ground robot or uav engages first with plain paintball, hopefully the intruder starts shooting with a firearm, allowing return fire with two centimetre rubber or nylon balls, just one shot off these will incapacitate. Under SA law you always have to use proportional force. Security companies protecting the copper loads on trucks from Zambia wear a bodycam to prove that when they shot with a pepper ball gun into the backs of assailants, it was because they turned their backs at that moment. Tracked vehicle).
In South Africa a mob of three hundred people marched to an area manager of the post office and assaulted him. Had he been aware that 300 people were walking down the street he could have locked his gates in time. Deploying Yolo to automatically count the average pedestrian traffic and alert when this count is exceeded is trivial.
http://www.azurspace.com/index.php/en/products/products-cpv/cpv-dense-array-module tripple junction CPV cells.
- Solar Tracking , Solar air conditioning, Desalination, Nersa
- Solar suppliers ,afp greenfuel
- Energy Links , Air Engine is a better solution than Stirling Whispergen. One ton of steel can store 25kwh of energy and is thus the preferred solution over batteries. Foundaries purchase steel for R2/kg, your own casting is done with Metal casting
- Wind energy , ZA solar farms
- Brayton cycle turbine
- Stirling_Sunpower , QalovisStirling and Stirling qnergy are in commercial production ready for hack Patents. Stirling Whispergen's patents are held by other companies now.
BatteryTech The patents on NiMH used in Toyota will expire in 2018. Hack and sell solutions based on it via a fronting company in South Africa because a constitutional court ruling forbids incarceration for civil debt. NiMH and Zinc batteries are easy to manufacture and recycling of the base metal is done with a Solar Tracking furnace. The patent in question revolves around stacking multiple NiMH in series. If somebody can figure out how to make a cheap tracking device 1/10 degree, then it will be akin to the invention of electricity, quantum mechanics and the IC engine. The cost of living pivots on the three legs of Energy, raw materials and intellectual property. The energy leg will crumble when the sun's unlimited energy is concentrated with a marginal cost tracking device, the solar frame, motors and Linear actuators are cheaply made with diy hack Machine design techniques. Recycling costs of raw materials collapses when energy becomes for free. Finally with many expired patents, the rent seeking on using IP is negated.
- Hot air towers Hot air is cooled down with water at the tower's top, creating a 100km/h wind draft that turns turbines at the bottom. This allows for 24hour operation as the hot air is generated after sunset with a heat exchanger from the MoltenSalt solution, that soaked up heat during the day from the Solar Tracking furnace.
- Category Pyrolysis
- https://secondlifestorage.com/ powerwall battery packs diy for home energy storage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=248&v=Md4l9bFDOtc
- Crime and Bandwidth solution
- Patents , GPL and BSD The GPL restriction from the copyright holders are used to emulate the effect of patents. Apache2 means that the licensor hasn't exempted anyone from his patents, only that the licensees have.
- Sa Telecoms licensing Icasa cannot prosecute anyone, only the NPA can do this and they won't on anything except SABC and Mhz radio spectrum.
Free space optics
Robotics and Aerial dronesZA drone legislation
- All uav related projects are under http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uav_project
- robotic gripper
- http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Robotics Robotics. See Chris Annin six axis project.
- Robotics and drones , Math
- Nvidia Jetson
- CncControllers#Xwinder DIY carbon tube manufacturing machine.
- http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/optical-flow-discussion-thread optical flow setup notes
- Github , Electromagnet
- pcb pick and place, Segway clone
- Jabelone self driving rc car, source code included. Use Nvidia Jetson GPU(APU) platform Caffe_berkeley_vision#OpenKAI
- ESC speed control, Optical encoders, PID control
- http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uav_project Uav listing.
- RoboTics chassis frame
- Antenna tracking
- http://osmccontroller.wikia.com ESC speed controller forked to its own wikia page .
- Radio modems#pharosantenna The antenna activates the side facing your UAV, boosting reception and range. A second Pharos can also be used on the aircraft, keeping ground control in aim at all times.
- Dronecode and ardopilot GPL BSD issue
- Apm and PX4 forks
- https://scewo.ch/ The Scewo wheelchair is the second iteration of the original Scalevo project. It is still a demonstration prototype and under active development. The wheelchair is not for sale yet. But let's see what we can already do and how we climb stairs!
- Electric motor production , Electric Car
- diy dc motor ,
- Alternators for Wind energy
- combustion engine
- Linear actuators, Lathe , Opensource ecology
- Machine design Links to old archive.org books on bevel, spur, worm gear design.
- Metal casting, Gears robot , Welding
- Grabcad, Kicad Various cad files on machine elements.
- CncControllers Main cnc page http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cnc
- Openbeam, Tech blogs, Purchasing agent Chinese firms consolidating purchases.
- http://www.buildlog.net Document your builds
- http://moti.ph/ Build a body, slot in your motis, then use our app to immediately control your new robot. Use it with cardboard, wood or as the perfect complement to 3D printing. Moti brings your creations to life.
- Plastic, Plastic to oil, Plastic melting points
- Combine the 3d pellet extruder , Heated chamber Stratasys patent and 3d fiber printer for a machine to print mountain bikes as strong as aluminum but much lighter. The 3d five axis printer idea is combined with the Heated chamber by encasing the 360degree A axis in a heat resistant case. Insert both the B and A axis assembly inside the heated chamber. The B axis(sits on top the A axis) is rotated by a small opening and inserting a worm gear to place it into the relevant position before withdrawing the worm gear from heated chamber. The A,B axis bearings would have to be replaced every so often. Entire vehicles can be printed like this, with reduced weight, saving on fuel consumption. Patents are preventing the implementation even between Stratasys and Mark Forged, the owners of their respective patents. Only in South Africa you would be able to hack their patents with a Fronting company.
- 3d printers filament extrusion , printers with Heated chamber. Eiger printer prints in fiber and nylon, strong as aluminium
- 3d five axis printer
- Make magazine
- https://www.ohwr.org/ Open hardware
- http://www.dfrobot.com , https://www.seeedstudio.com/s/pixy.html China suppliers of omnivision chipset
- ImageProcessing stereo vision
- Openmvcam.com scriptable machine vision with python and thermal imaging. video of color tracking ability
- SerialcamSurveillance ,Ffmpeg,
- Derek Molloy pull uncompressed image from webcam with scripts, beaglebone.
- Oop Oop is an expensive disaster that must end.
- Mpeg4Compression , SerialCameras , Facial Recognition
- VideoGoggles , AlibabCctv
- Diy hacks1 Enable LCD display to be read in sunlight, by removing back cover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nxGTByXiNDE vandalism protection is done with a web of Infrared leds. Camera secured inside steel box with motorized lid using Osmc robotics drivers.
- License plate , GIMP , Solid Edge
- Gist code , Python , GPU, LinuxNotes , Linuxfromscratch.com , vim ,i2p , C coding
- SerialCameras http://www.cmucam.org small linux scriptable camera module.
- Raspberry pi https://elinux.org/RPi-Cam-Web-Interface
- CctvCameras , Ambarella , Hi3518E IP Camera
- ov13850 omnivion 13megp sensor , c code github repo.
- 8 megapixel, Kurokesu, WebCam , cctv lenses
- Gprs and wifi streaming from http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:FPV
- Thermal imaging cameras, SerialCameras
- CctvRetailers, OutsourceCctvIndia , , ZoneMinder
- lavrsen motion detection
Fixed wired and DSLAM
- DsLam , CablingGuide, DslamOem , DirectBuriedDuct
- HorizontalDirectionaldrilling , MicroDuct
- TrenchingEquipment Soak the soil with microsprayers for a two days before trenching.
- TelephoneNetworkBuilders ,VibratoryPlow, OutsidePlant
- CableJettingAndPipes DrillBoxes
- LoraWan Long range 20km communication over license free bands.
- MeshNetworking documenting http://www.locustworld.com/
- RadioModems , Category Radio modems
- WiMax, WimaxLinks , FpGa , TileraMulticore, TexasInst , PicoChip, FreescaleDsp
- SoftwareDefinedRadio (SDR, rtlsdr) http://www.rtl-sdr.com/
Free space optics
Our firearms legislation makes it clear that firearms include grooved barrels that can take .22, 0.223, .303 etc size bullets or at least there hasn't been a prosecution for having a grooved barrel that can't take standard size bullets. If there were to be a prosecution for such then how would one avoid prosecuting industrial grooved barrel usage? Obviously a lethal weapon can be created with a CO2 nylon scuba tank and twenty millimeter smooth pipe firing rounds of hard nylon balls. The reason such a setup won't be classified as a firearm is because it will be used as pretext for bribes and to shutdown industry: every single pipe under compression at a chemical plant could potentially be considered a lethal weapon.
Firearm legislation only makes reference to paintball markers, but it doesn't specify what this is supposed to mean in terms of joule energy and barrel diameter for such markers. Joule energy is specified only for grooved barrel air guns and this includes the nonlicensed .177 and licensed higher calibers. (what are the specific airgun calibers?)
This is reasonable as a grooved barrel air gun can be used as sniping rifle, a smooth pipe would be to inaccurate at a distance.
- PepperBall, Napalm cannon, Flame thrower under category http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guns
- Net gun , http://www.protectglobal.com/ Fog dispersion system , http://www.smokecloak.com/en/
- Gauss gun,Electric Cross Bow Rapid and automatic firing of bolts.
- Burglar alarm , BurglarBars,AtmelMicro , Arduino
- Electric Cross Bow , Vehicle traffic , Armored cars , , http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Microcontroller
- Security card Correct method for identification using security cards and how RFID is cards are disabled by placing it in a microwave oven for ten seconds.
- FaradayCage , InfraRedLeds, IrrigationAutomation
- TrackerDogs, TwistedPair, SaItContacts
- WhoWatchesTheOperator , VdslChipsetCctv, WindowsAutomation
Populate residences with Infrared tripwire and outdoor Infrared leds alarm system all interfaced to a control room using Free space optics, MeshNetworking . Intruders jump from wall to wall and their escape is prevented with Quad frames drone detecting the IR light. The drone is sent to hover over any property where alarm is triggered. Place PepperBall gun on mobile turret that can be carried. PepperBall#Strobe_flashing_LEDInferno Strobocop LED produces a blinding, intense flashlight that renders the intruder unable to see Place in middle or road to prevent car fleeing blasting it with paintball remotely via wi-fi and OpenTLD tracking algorithm and camera module on turret.
http://darkwebnews.com/security-guide/monitoring-antenna/ ".. One researcher was able to use a wireless signal sent by a smart meter from up to 300 meters away (900 feet) to find out which house it was coming from and what the current power consumption was in plain text. She was then able to use this information to determine when people were and were not home based on average spikes in consumption since the meters pulse every 30 seconds. .." Burglars could use tech to determine if person is at home or not.
Infrared tripwire and Adafruit Serial camera with IR $50 sends a JPEG photo over a $13 IM900 GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board Quad-Band Module for arduino Compatible with UNO MEGA 2560 from any remote location powered by a solar cell.
GpsAndGprs fitted drone departs from base on detecting jamming attempt from the relay of http://www.roundsolutions.com gsm modem , flying out of range of http://www.phonejammer.com and then sending alert.UHf, wifi, gps blocks upto 50m and 120watt directional up to 150m Use yagi antenna for directional beam to cellphone mast, omni is more prone to jamming. VibratoryPlow four twisted pair wire to DrillBoxes 500m around base, out of range of phonejammer. All four drill boxes and base must be jammed at same time, to prevent a GSM alert from being sent by either gsm modem. Walki-talki jamming is detected with RF power meter. Setup a big board explaining what you have done, convince intruders that jamming of RF Mhz and/or GSM spectrum will trigger alert(Advertise security measures). Any sort of jamming is illegal and provides grounds for citizens arrest, have a bodycam on you to prevent bogus assault charges. Frontal shots with PepperBall gun is acceptable, if intruder turns his back then your bodycam will prove you didn't intend to use excessive force. A flashing inferno.se light barrier on UGV provides close proximity protection, it forces the intruder to back down.
flytbase.com pretrained human recognition code runs on GPU#Jetson, allowing the Tracked vehicle robot turret to engage intruders with Net gun or Flame thrower or vision destroying green laser(10watt) depending on threat level. OpenTLD , Slam. Yolo is the preferred solution over Opencv. The intruder is first illuminated with high power 920nm(invisible to human eye) leds or laser(fitted with dispersion lens). He is then blasted with green laser light and blinded, which could be permanent if high power laser is used. laser dispersion lens from edmundoptics enlarges the beam. Rapid flashing at a certain frequency induces nausea(us patent on green laser gun). System like this is very dangerous as something usually goes wrong and owner gets blasted with laser.
Jamming of the UGV MeshNetworking wifi signal is negated with directional Yagi and Antenna tracking and [[Opencv] AI intelligence(meaning the robot will automatically engage anybody with its Hi3518E IP Camera). When robot is stationary use Antenna tracking to aim EthernetTransceiver#DP83848 transceiver modules(Free space optics).
If PepperBall fails to deter 27 AK47 insurgents, then send out the hydrocloric acid filled glass balls robot. No amount of body armor will protect against this. Do not use it though indoors as the gas fumes will envelop you. Not sure what gasmask precautions there are against it. By detecting any type of an armed attack you are able to escalate the response in a proportional manner. It can't be stressed enough just how much precaution is needed when mounting acid filled glass balls on a Tracked vehicle with Opencv AI. For example how would you prevent shooting any security guards responding if all RF, wifi and GSM has been jammed? Would anybody even dare responding to your situation if they knew you had these types of devices roaming and flying across the farm? And for that matter would armed intruders risk third degree burns if you place a big sign board with flashing QuadroCopter drone on top Advertise security measures. Obviously the UGV patrolling the farm roads with Lidar and Slam wouldn't be actually armed with HCL filled glass balls, but about 99% of potential intruders wouldn't want to find out after watching the youtube link provided at the entrance showing what remained of a cow carcass blasted with a hundred rounds.
The prevailing wisdom is that security measures shouldn't be advertised, my assertion is that it should be advertised: convince any would be intruder that nobody is going to get past hundreds of Infrared leds beams and multiple proximity sensors, cheap doppler Radar modules($0.5) from Aliexpress Infrared tripwire, UAV and UGV drones. The radar proximity detection range is 4m, a thousand of these for $500 connected via CAN bus and VibratoryPlow creates an impenetrable mesh. On detecting an intrusion the Caffe berkeley vision OpenKai or Yolo uav flies to indicate whether a bushpig or human triggered the sensor. Technology changes the nature of perimeter security: a farm or small holding is much safer than a residential area because a much larger area can be blanketed, creating a much larger response window time.
Security guards do not enter a residence when they know intruders are inside, rather they wait from them to exit and flee the crime scene and then attend to any injured. Our gun laws don't allow security to shoot these assailants as they flee because it isn't known what type of crime they have committed. If there is any doubt as to the validity of lethal force used in self defense , the NPA will prosecute whoever shot first. There was a case a few years ago where an under cover SAPS member cornered somebody, they both got the situation wrong, the resident thought it was an armed attack, while the SAPS member thought it was a criminal with a gun. The NPA prosecuted the person who shot first after sending the guns for ballistics. Proving that your life was in immediate danger usually comes down to the intruder having shot first and you returning fire. If you shoot before he shoots, it would usually have to be in some confined space, where you could not have made a retreat. Having witnesses that will confirm that the intruder stated he is going to kill you is just about what you need to be found not guilty if you shot first. In the Oscar Pretorius trial Adv. Gerry Nel took some of the witnesses to task that their statements converged to much, he asserted that they conspired in their testimony. Rather have the Yolo controlled Tracked vehicle vehicle fire a volley of twenty suitable projectiles at the intruder.jetson car build The security company response vehicle(4x4) offloads UGV(unmanned groud vehicle), Tracked vehicle, RoboTics around the intrusion point. Caffe_berkeley_vision#OpenKAI or the preferred Yolo with Nvidia Jetson GPU provides automated vision steering and object identification. Its fitted with a Zed stereo camera.
Two bots head for the front and back doors, three scatter spikes over the driveway and the other scatter spikes around the getaway vehicle or even clamp the tires. UGV are fitted with Gimbal, PepperBall or Net gun. UGV motion is powered with esc speed control. OpenTLD, Opencv for object tracking and automated engagement of target. The idea is to deny mobility of assailant with hundreds of spikes, flying pepperball and nets. The UGV traverses the spikes with its armored Tracked vehicle tracks and deny the intruders mobility. Hopefully they will then attempt to shoot their way out, allowing gunfire to be returned.
Security guards are not ninjas, provide the guard with rapid access via remote opening of the gate after going through some sort of verification protocol, instead of clambering over the gate. The Encryption methods used, needs to be well thought out.
- Securing Perimeter , Perimeter hedge
- Automatic alarm activation Occupants are intoxicated forgot to activate alarm
- Glass breakage, FiberWireIntrusionMesh
- BurglarBars are jacked open with a 20 ton car jackk.
- AutomaticGateOpeners Gate openers are not designed to prevent forced opening, for this a Z-axis,stepper motor combination is used.
- SecureSafeInRoom Measures for triggering automatic alert if under duress.
- BurnPrevention, PreventComputerTheft , LockInsidePipe
- Gimbal#Pyrotechnics ismartalarm hacking of wireless alarms is to easy.
Home automation and PC
- CompHomeAutomation , Radar
- DcDcConverters ,
- EmbeddedPc latte panda, udoo, up board x86 Win10 SBC ($89)
- RfActivation, RS485, CAN bus , RemoteAuthentication
- Infrared tripwire
- UnderGroundBunker , LinuxNotes , uboot , MplaYer , CAN bus
- Bitcoin , Python
- BoMarc Reverse engineering or circuits , email
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsvSl6vE47c gadgets, hover board, skateboard , electric surfboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsvSl6vE47c catterpilar track personal mobility cart. https://www.designboom.com/technology/electric-track-one-board-all-terrain-riding-11-16-2017/
- Kneeling chair , hidden compartment
- snake bite removal
- wikia templates
- Pollution control , Liquid nano clay
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riKOf0YX-GI pogo stick innovation.
- Nimb safety ring
- Farmbot Robotics opensource CNC platform plants, waters and kills weeds automatically.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ofy-tR-A4g Lie on back and type on laptop, takes strain off spine. 100 inventions.
- https://lockitron.com/ unlock door without key.
- http://www.honeyflow.com/ patented honey extraction, without opening the hive.
- Gravity light Power a light by attaching a weight which turns a gear.