Searchable database Edit
rc PLANES Edit
http://www.getfpv.com/frsky-taranis-x9d-plus-2-4ghz-accst-radio-x8r-combo-w-case-mode-2.html You also need a charger and a transmitter, receiver. I honestly suggest paying a tad extra and getting one of the most TX/RX's out there. The Taranis and X8R RX. It's SO worth the 200[ish] as it will grow with you instead of paying 200 for a POS spektrum dx6i 6 channel
New Lower Price!! Not only has the price dropped from $45 to $35, but shipping is also now a flat rate $8 world-wide! >> > > INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS < < < < This add-on board was designed for the Flysky 2.4Ghz 9-channel radio model number FS-TH9B, commonly referred to as the "9x". It is also sold under various other re-branded model names and numbers, including (but not limited to): Flysky FS-TH9X, Eurgle 2.4Ghz, iMax 9x, and Turnigy 9x...
http://code.google.com/p/er9x/ 9ch firmware
http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/open-source-transmitter 9ch opensource transmitter
canadadrones 16 channelEdit
Long range radio Edit
- http://forums.openpilot.org/topic/17010-dragonlink-support-thread/page-3 support thread.
FPV triggers Edit
Turnigy error Edit
- http://www.iflight-rc.com/product/iPeaka-ESC.html Motors , esc
- http://www.hobbyking.com Most parts in stock
- http://www.fmadirect.com RC radio level flight stabilizer.
Electric helicopters Edit
* http://www.modelflight.com.au/rc_model_helicopters/outback_rescue_helicopter.htm * http://www.hobbytron.com/SilverLit-X-UFO-RC-Flying-Machine-RTR-with-4-Motors.html UFO design * http://media.putfile.com/Chuck-Mosa-T-Rex-600-Electric-helicopter
molding silicon Edit
http://xrobots.co.uk/heli/ make on plastic gears
RC gear Edit
Fuses and wire thickness Edit
If the wires are to thin, they will heat up and burn out the electric motor. The motor will become gradually hotter. A fuse in this case won't help because it only triggers on an overcurrent. A thermal measurement device would pick up on this