- http://blog.solutions-cubed.com/pid-motor-control-with-an-arduino/ position control pid with dc motor.
- https://github.com/X-Sim/X-PID-Arduino-PID-motor-control , http://www.x-sim.de/forum/portal.php GUI interface for tuning
- https://github.com/sebnil/Selfbalancing-robot PID , FIR links to https://github.com/br3ttb/Arduino-PID-Library , http://brettbeauregard.com/blog/2011/04/improving-the-beginners-pid-introduction/
- https://github.com/TKJElectronics/BalancingRobotArduino , https://developer.mbed.org/users/Lauszus/code/BalancingRobotPS3/
- https://github.com/TKJElectronics/Balanduino the Balanduino hardware consist of an ATmega1284P running at 10MHz.
A MPU-6050 3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope. The accelerometer and gyroscope readings are combined using a Kalman filter library. See my blog post: http://blog.tkjelectronics.dk/2012/09/a-practical-approach-to-kalman-filter-and-how-to-implement-it/ and source https://github.com/TKJElectronics/KalmanFilter for more information. USB Host support is implemented using the MAX3421E and the USB Host library: https://github.com/felis/USB_Host_Shield_2.0. Two VNH5180 motor controller ICs is used to drive the two motors. More information can be found at the Wiki article: http://wiki.balanduino.net/Overview.
http://folk.ntnu.no/skoge/prost/proceedings/afcon03/Papers/050.pdf In this paper the Preitl and Precup equations for Symmetrical Optimum tuning are further refined to allow explicit specification of the closed loop damping factor. The resulting tuned controller values are applied to position control of a dc servomotor. by Martin Braae University cape town. http://folk.ntnu.no/skoge/prost/proceedings/afcon03/Papers/069.pdf
PID algorithm Edit
- http://www.wescottdesign.com/articles/articles.html, or buy my book:*
Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" came out in April. See details at http://www.wescottdesign.com/actfes/actfes.html
- http://www.wescottdesign.com/articles/MSK/mskTop.html Masters Thesis http://www.wescottdesign.com/articles/MSK/msk.pdf File msk.pdf
Applied digital micro control Edit
- Microcontroller Based Applied Digital Control (Hardcover) by Ibrahim Chapters 10 and 11 round out the discussion with controller realization and a practical case study; A liquid level digital control system.
- Microcontroller Based Temperature Monitoring & Control by Dogan Ibrahim
- Digital PID controller.Closing the loop with a PIC, by Kohtz D. http://mgnet.me/bOUDbGa
Arduino code https://github.com/grbl/grbl Grbl is a no-compromise, high performance, low cost alternative to parallel-port-based motion control for CNC milling. It will run on a vanilla Arduino (Duemillanove/Uno) as long as it sports an Atmega 328. The controller is written in highly optimized C utilizing every clever feature of the AVR-chips to achieve precise timing and asynchronous operation. It is able to maintain up to 30kHz of stable, jitter free control pulses Optical encoders