- https://pastebin.com/xidfJwUP mod from https://www.learnopencv.com/install-opencv3-on-ubuntu/.
- https://pastebin.com/6Bjf0mi5 Raspberry pi install
- https://pastebin.com/0PW0iAbw general scripts, htop, glances etc.
- uses alias file for python to py3.5, no symlinking
opencv 2.4.1 Edit
- http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/cvs/general/libjpeg.html check out jpeg8 for use with opencv https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo
pip3 install moviepy pillow
- http://pyyaml.org/wiki/LibYAML . Install from source http://pyyaml.org/wiki/PyYAMLDocumentation for faster bindings. Pytorch depends on Yaml.
- https://pastebin.com/JhcAnjzw install pyqt4, sip, scintilla from source globally for both python2 and three. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19856927/how-to-install-sip-and-pyqt-on-a-virtual-environment
- https://pastebin.com/vXGH0Ch0 newer pyqt4
- http://www.netlib.org/blas/. http://www.netlib.org/blas/blas-3.7.0.tgz
- https://gist.github.com/rmcgibbo/4950848 Intel MKL libraries, Pytorch looks for these. export variables so pip can find it. his document will walk you through compiling your own scientific python distribution from source, without sudo, on a linux machine. The core numpy and scipy libraries will be linked against Intel MKL for maximum performance
Download ffmpeg from http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/download.html. 11 The ffmpeg program has a lesser general public license (LGPL). To use it with non-GPL software (such as OpenCV), build and use a shared ffmpg library: $> ./configure --enable-shared $> make $> sudo make install You will end up with: /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.so.*, /usr/local/lib/libavformat.so.*, /usr/local/lib/libavutil.so.*, and include files under various /usr/local/include/libav*. To build OpenCV once it is downloaded: 12 $> $> $> $> mkdir build && cd build cmake .. && make sudo make install sudo ldconfig After installation is complete, the default installation path is /usr/local/lib/ and /usr/local/include/opencv2/. Hence you need to add /usr/local/lib/ to /etc/ld.so.conf (and run ldconfig afterwards) or add it to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable; then you are done.
package contents Edit
dpkg -L pkgname , libvidxcore-dev