object tracking Edit
- http://www.learnopencv.com/object-tracking-using-opencv-cpp-python/ object tracking
- See Pyimagesearch.com
install opencv Edit
- opencv install script
- https://www.learnopencv.com/facemark-facial-landmark-detection-using-opencv/ facial recognition from three papers 2013-2014
library paths Edit
libopencv_highgui.so.3.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Yolo debug Edit
= blas and lapack Edit
https://github.com/Itseez/gtc-2015-lab Jetson tegra cpu
https://github.com/Itseez/opencv_for_ios_book_samples opencv book coding examples solution
http://elinux.org/Main_Page embedded linux and boards supported
http://roboticssamy.blogspot.com robot balancing
- sudo apt-get install v4l-utils
- Derek Molloy beaglebone code v4l-tcl.c file scripting usb camera, mpeg4 compression etc.
- https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki OCR
Yuki nagai Edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-QuE6pdEQ The red bounding box is "Boosting" result, green is "MIL", blue is "TLD", black is "Medianflow", and pink is "KCF". Tracking code: Dataset and evaluation code: Evaluation results:
- https://arxiv.org/abs/1404.7584 High-Speed Tracking with Kernelized Correlation Filters
- https://github.com/yuukicammy/struck Struck: Structured Output Tracking with Kernels http://www.samhare.net/research/struck
http://www4.comp.polyu.edu.hk/~cslzhang/CT/CT.htm Real-time Compressive Tracking and c++ code
forum questions Edit
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28619037/opencv-where-is-tracking-hpp itzees repository
Data sets Edit
Neural data sets Neural network training is done on data sets of images.,
- http://www.ibm.com/watson/developercloud/visual-recognition.html , https://visual-recognition-demo.mybluemix.net/ , https://github.com/watson-developer-cloud/visual-recognition-nodejs The Visual Recognition Service uses deep learning algorithms to analyze images for scenes, objects, faces, text, and other subjects that can give you insights into your visual content. You can organize image libraries, understand an individual image, and create custom classifiers for specific results that are tailored to your needs.
- http://cloudcv.org/ and python cloud API github We are witnessing a proliferation of massive visual data. Unfortunately scaling existing computer vision algorithms to large datasets leaves researchers repeatedly solving the same algorithmic, logistical, and infrastructural problems. Our goal is to democratize computer vision; one should not have to be a computer vision, big data and distributed computing expert to have access to state-of-the-art distributed computer vision algorithms. We present CloudCV, a comprehensive system to provide access to state-of-the-art distributed computer vision algorithms as a cloud service through a Web Interface and APIs. Uses https://turi.com/products/create/open_source.html commercial machine learning algorithms.
counting cars Edit
- http://leenissen.dk/fann/wp/ , https://github.com/Counterfeiter/Q-LearningRobot
imageprocessing.com opencv tutorial
- Raspberry pi
- https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/how-to-build-an-autonomous-voice-controlled-face-recognizing-drone-for-200 , https://www.microsoft.com/cognitive-services/en-us/apis Microsoft, Google, IBM, and Amazon all have fast, inexpensive cloud machine learning APIs. In the end, I used Microsoft’s Cognitive Service APIs for this project because it’s the only API that offers custom facial recognition
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgqfnKG_T4 militarizing backyard with python and machine vision talk(water jetting squirrels). Something a bit more effective on intruders see Net gun, http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guns
- opencv sentdex
- OpenTLD#cppmta cppmta preferred over opentld
- simplecv vision framework for vision applications, acccess OpenCV without having to first learn about bit depths, file formats, color spaces, buffer management, eigenvalues, or matrix versus bitmap storage. This is computer vision made easy.
- https://ukoethe.github.io/vigra/ Vision with Generic Algorithms library
- Ffmpeg , Libccv, Segnet clone of caffe detects pets, people,cars
- Caffe berkeley vision , OpenKcam ,
- GPU#Jetson Nvidia Tegra jetson APU(cpu/gpu) platform for embedded vision, robotics.
- Dlib library C++ vision library like caffe and opencv
- KLT vision , Slam lsd slam 2013 journal paper with github code
- Embedded vision alliance
- https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/visual-tracking Google image groups.
- https://www.researchgate.net/post/Which_is_the_best_tracking_algorithm_available which algorithm to use.
- http://deeplearning.net/software/theano/introduction.html Theano gpu
- Thine image firm