https://web.archive.org/web/20160310143401/http://bees.bike/ belt not chain
- bees bike Multiple pictures of frame and drive train.
http://www.greyp.com/ from https://www.engadget.com/2016/10/06/rimac-greyp-g12h-electric-bike/ 150 miles on one charge
electric conversion Edit
- https://www.lift-mtb.com/accueil-faq-english/ lift video
- https://www.sartoribikes.com/en/ , sartori conversion video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb9T6q-17gk motor attached to front wheel 2.6mil views http://thestuffwebuild.com/projects/diy-electric-motorized-bicycle/ . it will though wear out the wheel.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZrCK9nN0_M#t=66.221236 chain sprocket idea, won't induce wheel wear.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaYQAZS78k rubbee.co.uk
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIIJbDkpN8 diy 3d printed electric conversion
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FmMHqtMMtk 8fun bafang http://www.szbaf.com/en/drive-systems.html
pipe sections Edit
http://robotbike.co/frames-calculator/#framebuy pipe sections connected with fiber tubing.
rolling bearing Edit
diy mtb build Edit
- https://pinion.eu/en/ Takes the weight away from the back wheel and centers it rather. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sys85JhTtaM P1.18 Pinion gearbox works. The 12 and 9 speed versions are similar in design, but have only 4 or 3 ratios on the close ratio side. pros and cons review
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHvjktwc0k veridrive
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDAera8Iyqw single track to eight conversion from Shimano. Internally geared hub vid http://bike.shimano.com/content/sac-bike/en/home/components11/city---comfort/nexus1/sg-8r36.html. The pinion.eu is preferred over this design as it centers the added mass.
- https://www.effigear.com/gearbox After 8 years of research, EFFIGEAR's gearbox solves all the problems encountered on a traditional drivetrain. Engineered to endure the abuse of Freeride, Downhill and Enduro, the EFFIGEAR's Gearbox can also be used for other diciplines.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pebS1TXG6jw shimano Tecnologia Alfine
geo orbital Edit
https://www.geoo.com/ Use your bike to go up to 20 miles per hour for up to 20+ miles - quick installation, universal compatibility.
- http://scurra.eu. Print the frame with Heated chamber and cast with aluminum or mill with Cnc plans.
- http://scurra.eu cannot find patent for trelever.
- http://www.gizmag.com/scurra-hard-enduro-trelever-mountain-bike/29133/pictures#3 ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ir9e8-JzQU
When Gizmag was poking around at Interbike 2013 earlier this week, we were particularly interested in finding unique products that would catch the eye of even non-cyclists. Well, when we saw Scurra's Hard Enduro mountain bike, we knew we'd hit pay dirt. The bizarre-looking bike forgoes a traditional telescopic suspension fork, and instead uses a linkage combined with a rear shock for its front suspension. The setup allows for seven inches (178 mm) of travel, along with some other claimed benefits.
The pivoting parallelogram linkage system The two identical shocks sit head-to-headThe complete prototypes each weigh around 33 lb For a 29-inch wheel, the system provides seven inches of travel View all Scurra founder/engineer Martin Trebichavsky was quick to point out that the two bikes on display were proof-of-concept prototypes, and that a commercial version of the Hard Enduro would be considerably simpler and lighter ... although at 33 pounds (15 kg), the existing bikes aren't obscenely overweight as it is.
The patented Trelever front suspension utilizes a pivoting parallelogram system, to link the front wheel to a stock DT Swiss M212 rear shock. That shock is located in the middle of the aluminum frame, and sits head-to-head with another identical shock, which handles the rear suspension.
The two identical shocks sit head-to-head Trebichavsky says that in its current form, the Trelever system weighs roughly the same as some suspension forks. It would be good to see it lose at least a bit of that weight, though, as the one bike that we lifted did feel slightly front-heavy.
Martin also told us that along with its seven inches of travel (for a 29-inch wheel), one of Trelever's other selling points is its enhanced front wheel control. It is also said to offer a minimum of suspension response lag, low unsuspended mass, and a very stable yet agile ride.
The best way to verify these claims, of course, is to try out a commercial version of the Hard Enduro for yourself. That probably won't be possible until at least next March, when the bike is scheduled to reach the market. It should be priced at a rather intimidating €9,000 (US$12,000), which will include a transport case.
For another interesting approach to mountain bike front suspensions, take a look at the Lauf leaf-style fork.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYvjqz-vlI shows the front spoke system, consists of one shock absorber.
electric conversion Edit
- http://hitrekcycles.com/product/motoped-grz/ 4kw 37mph
- http://hitrekcycles.com/product/kraken-awd/ Kraken 12kwh
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-YyKy8WWmo TOP 8 RADICAL E-BIKES AVAILABLE NOW \
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfyOlKYh2Cw 5 Best ELECTRIC BIKES You Can Buy In 2016
- http://www.schlumpf.ch/hp/schlumpf/faq.getriebe.engl.htm#A, http://www.haberstock-mobility.com/ Planetary gear set. Advanced belt drive is a consistent belt system: thick, deep gripping teeth so that the belt can’t skip, discs on both sides of sprocket for belt guidance and protection, light robust belt discs made out of a piece of high strength aircraft aluminium, self cleaning system. The gear belt system doesn’t add any additional requirements to the rigidity of the framework,it runs without initial tension and does not generate any additional bearing load.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R22aYVKaWnk , http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/ Maestro suspension design compared to others.
- http://www.nuvincicycling.com/en/products/overview.html The Harmony product groups (Harmony 330 and Harmony 380) add an additional element of comfort to the technology of the continuously variable transmission. This is because the Harmony system offers the first automatic continuously variable shifting system to those who'd rather not worry about shifting at all. You set your preferred cadence, and the transmission is controlled automatically so that you can always pedal at the same pace, even up or down hill. The gear ratio is always at the optimum setting, which also extends the range of your e-bike battery.
- http://www.gizmag.com/shockstop-suspension-bike-stem/39101/ Shock absorbing handle bar.
- http://www.gizmag.com/shokwiz-mountain-bike-shocks/38084/ Shockwiz
Noah bike Edit
- https://vimeo.com/91879191 by http://www.cofa-eng.co.uk An animation showing how the Noah suspension frame by COFA Engineering works. Uses the http://www.nuvincicycling.com/en/products/overview.html hub.
Differential gear Edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA15RPvnnNI car dif modded for three wheel trike.
Lauf fork Edit
Tech inventions Edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-gp0CcsDM top 100 tech gear for 2015.(3d mouse on finger, self propelled surfboards etc...)
http://www.waterwolf.de/en/boards.html electric surfboard.
https://www.denniskirk.com Troy Lee Designs Black BP7850 Hot Weather Base Body Armor - 508003207
http://g-form.com/ protective pads knees elbows, wrist guards
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD45GubbNUc , https://www.dainese.com/
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7-QeT_Y_w dianese full armor, back protection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxCU_h9NG_4 dianese rhiolite jacket
- http://enduro-mtb.com/en/best-heavy-duty-knee-pads-can-buy/ kneepad review.
- D30 is a gel that stiffens on impact.
- https://www.scott-sports.com/za/en/video/bike/soldier-II-knee-pad-protection scott pads with silicon liner for grip. D30 inserts.
- https://demonsnow.com/store/Demon-Hyper-X-D3O-Top-V2 Upper body vest with D30. New sandwich construction duel density foam and puncture resistant thermoplastic spine and chest plates, gives you the flexibility you need to still move around but the protection and durability that would come from a traditional hard shell protector. Truly the best of both worlds, with added venting holes and air intake ports on your chest and spine this chest protector can be worn all day everyday in any condition. We also added full d30 shoulders this year giving you remarkable mobility and protection.
- https://demonsnow.com/store/DS1250%20Demon%20Vest%20X%20D3O%20V2 The Demon Shield Vest have been totally re-designed. Keeping true to form we searched for materials and padding to protect you best and offer terrific mobility and function. The front of the Shield offers impact resistance with plush foam cut in multiple shapes to mimic the movement of your body. This keep the pads in place while your actively moving. The padding reaches under the arms to provide some protection on the rib cage area. The back of the Shield have ultra strong polymer layers that function as a hinge allowing for movement and protection against some of the hairiest falls you might encounter. If your looking for serious core protection the Shield Vest will treat you right.
- https://demonsnow.com/store/DS%205100%20Shield%20Vest%20V2 padded shorts for the mountain bike rider looking to put their riding skills to the test. Perfect for crash insurance for screaming down the mountain on your bike.
- https://demonsnow.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=337 Wrist guard
Running shoes Edit
- http://en.enko-running-shoes.com/enko-running Shoes with piston shock absorber.
http://www.gizmag.com/enko-suspension-running-shoe/35879/ Milton, a 'heel/toe' stride is very inefficient for a sprinter. In fact, it actually slows a sprinter down. The exact opposite is true for a distance runner. A distance runners stride will roll from the heel along the outer side of the foot and through the ball of the foot with the stride completing its roll forward just as the heel of the other foot makes ground contact.
Both are runners and yet, the mechanics of sprinters step and a distance runners step are completely different because they are performing completely different tasks. Their shoes are purpose-built.
Rann Xeroxx, as you guessed, your assumptions about the purpose of a runners stride is incorrect, but only because sprinters and distance runners have different goals. Try running a mile entirely on the balls of your feet (a sprinters stride). If your body isn't one big charley horse by then, switch to a distance runners stride - heel contact first with body weight rolling along the outside of the foot culminating with a push with your toes. Yes, a push from your toes. Losing that little push and you'll waste energy you'll wish you had as the finish line looms ahead. Runners are not out on the road to burn calories. Their goal - whether sprinter or distance runner - is to be as energy efficient as possible regardless of their chosen events. Let's go one step further and consider how a stroke affects a persons body. I'll use my own for an example. With one knee fused, I could still out walk all but a few people. My stroke affected my right side, primarily my right leg from the knee down. Total loss of muscle tone and control.
This shoes design could provide the forward momentum needed to complete a step without the characteristic 'hitch' in my giddyup. Yes, extensive physical therapy was needed to regain muscle tone and control. Even this shoe design could not overcome that hitch without the proper foundation of P/T. But, it COULD help and that it has. Think 'Blade Runners'.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=21 high traffic forum on electric bike diy