Compressed earth Edit
- vidoe lego like interlocking ceb malaysia , second video http://www.myib.com.my (use google cache if your ip is blocked)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cDy9XkXPw clay soil mixed with 8% cement, exceeds concrete strength.
http://haenerblock.com/# Mortarless building
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtyTpBiFva8 Truss latching
Make rebar and threaded rods(CncControllers) using DIY induction furnace (http://opensourceecology.org/). Hack the Flexlock design and make with compressed earth machine, opensource ecology has plans. Threaded rods runs the height of the building and is tightened down with nuts, minimizing the concrete usage. Only the ends of the construction is filled with concrete, using much less than the (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cDy9XkXPw clay soil mixed with 8% cement, exceeds concrete strength) design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgPJIq2M82o The best compressed earth block solution available (http://www.dwellearth.com). We traveled far into the coffee covered mountains in El Salvador to provide a community with a tool and skills so that they can build themselves quality houses from the dirt under their feet. As you can see by the fist few pictures many around the world are already trying to build with what they have in the communities they live in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWUD7oO4vIg uses a soil/clay slurry(high water content) instead of cement to cement the bricks in place. Slurry is same content as bricks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_553179&feature=iv&src_vid=CWUD7oO4vIg&v=lAdZmlwmveQ . Hack the Vermeer patent on compressed bricks.
- http://y2u.be/-roiZB5poyc india machine
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PocHYp4QqRM earthen bricks interlocking, dry stacked over rebar. henry machinery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0WSkNYtLeU Contact:Sophia Wang whatsapp:+86 13275397829 Email:email@example.com
- http://y2u.be/0fFJv09yOas machine grates clay soil. FD1 10 Interlocking clay brick making machine is hydraulic system PLC automatic control, can produce 3800pcs interlock brick per day. material feeding, mould pressing and mould lifting automatic.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV_-ZzYmo3A The CEB Story - To Build a Village - Open Source Ecology
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sr8XxNcu3Q Design file for ceb. dropbox file pdf Video with brief information on CETA RAM, the first portable machine capable of producing HUCKLINGS of soil-cement, based on the concept of the well-known CINVA RAM. This same information, including Plans Dimensionados, is available as PDF document for free on the WEB. CETA RAM CONSTRUCTION MANUAL (1981) reads: "It is a simple, easy-to-copy machine, the design of which has not been and will not be patented. Replicas of CETA RAM can be built using Use of the material presented in Part Two of this Manual, which includes detailed drawings, instructions and specifications for the artisan manufacture of one or a few units at a time. Therefore, the project is in the public domain, without patents; So much so that in Mexico there is at least one workshop that manufactures and commercializes it on a small scale. Likewise, it is known that it has been manufactured and used in other countries.
- http://y2u.be/B6V3UQmEw5c DIY machine CEB(clay earthen bricks. http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-air-hydraulic-bottle-jack-94487.html est bed press made out of recycled parts and one new 12 ton Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack. Compresses from 6 x 6 x 12 to 3 x 6 x 12. First test run produced 3 blocks in about 6 minutes. Should be able to press out 250-300 per day. See Machine_design#Make_it_extreme for diy hydraulic solution. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znooDzVN6Wg lego blocks for self alignment from http://www.gracomaq.net
Earth bag house Edit
mortar and mesh Edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlAm9Fffsk this mesh fabric layer and cement mortor
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayn8CQGSQbU wall rendering machine
Plastic sand mixture Edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmLsvI9WFhs plastic bags and sand mixture for bricks. One melted kg plastic with four kg sand mixed in steel drum and then poured into moulds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEUaNJu8gM Plastic river sand mixture for roof tiles.
Plastic block houses Edit
- http://recycledplasticblockhouses.com/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBvJHwL96k
Glass fiber and gypsum Edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1bL_1NBvIc Uses waste gypsum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3qvSPjW48 BUILDBLOCK demo with polystyrene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROrmRYOwf4 concrete foundation pouring issues.
- http://www.eco-tecnologia.com/portal/ Build with soil, rubber tires and PET bottles.
- http://www.eco-tecnologia.com/portal/media-download/file/3-taller-eco-tec pdf shows rings of barbed wire, bottles tied with string and clay/mud as mortar, saving on costly cement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVCY3n8Tvjc Pet bottles filled with sand and used as bricks, held together by cement by Eco-tecnologia.
PET foundation Edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGcdStK0yBc Square slabs of stone joined with 4cm width cement, considerable savings over pouring concrete foundation. PET bottles place on top for residence.