Spectrum jamming Edit
http://www.roundsolutions.com GPRS modem activates a relay on detecting a spectrum jamming attempt.
GPRS module + GSM module A7 \ SMS \ voice \ development board \ minimum system IOT Artificial Intelligence from Small Mall
particle electron Edit
- The KCS TM-203/R9F4 is the newest addition to our family of TraceME products. Unique features:
Very small fully-featured GPS Tracker (87 x 22 x 7 mm) Weighs only 15.5 grams, including GPS, GSM and RF antennas Advanced power saving, down to 3uA Location-based positioning (LBS) inside buildings Portable or externally connectable to integrate multiple sensors On-board sensors for compass, temperature and acceleration Worldwide coverage: Quad-band GSM/GPRS • Glonass/GPS • Wifi Complies with automotive safety standard (E-mark) Complies with additional standards for insurance benefits (e.g. SCM and Incert
PYthon Tellit code for modem:
Blackbox JTAG Reverse Engineering
self track Edit
http://www.remotemonitoringsystems.ca/rms2/ home automation
GPRS android LInux Edit
GPRS modem Edit
Combine the modem with a SerialCameras for surveillance.
open gsm Edit
solevita writes "Harald Welte, who's been interviewed previously by Slashdot, has written on his blog about operating an Open Source GSM network at the recent HAR2009 conference. Photographs and a description and of the setup, run under license of the Dutch regulatory authority, are provided; essentially the setup consisted of a pair of BTS' (Base Transceiver Stations) running at 100mW transmit power each and tied to a tree. In turn these provided access to the Base Station Controller (BSC), in this case a Linux server in a tent running OpenBSC. The system authenticated users with a token sent via SMS; in total 391 users subscribed to the service and were able to use their phones as if they were on any other network. Independent researchers are increasingly examining GSM networks and equipment, Welte's work proves that GSM is in the realm of the hackers now and that this realm of mobile networking could be set for a few surprises in the future." Discuss this story at:
0. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Welte 1. http://interviews.slashdot.org/story/08/09/16/1219212/Answers-from-Harald-Welte-VIAs-Open-Source-Representative 2. http://laforge.gnumonks.org/weblog/2009/08/14/#20090814-har2009_gsm_network 3. https://wiki.har2009.org/page/Main_Page 4. http://bs11-abis.gnumonks.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC
hacking GSM Edit
The fatal flaw with radio communication is spectrum jamming. If you cut the phone lines the GSM radio will kick in. But if you use http://www.phonejammer.com - there goes the GSM link. The only alternative to phonejammer on the GSM spectrum is to build your own http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/GpsAndGprs GSM modem by hacking the patents that detect spectrum jamming. http://188.8.131.52/Invision/index.php?showtopic=1011
GPS datamodem 450-480Mhz Edit
MMS Gateway servers Edit
* http://www.maxicam.co.za/maxicam/static/index.htm * http://www.itweb.co.za/sections/business/2006/0611240804.asp?S=Training%20and%20e-Learning&A=ELR&O=FRGN * http://www.nowsms.com/ * http://www.nowwireless.com/telco/pdf/cctvtomms.pdf * http://www.gis.co.za * Folder gpsgprs under wikidata holds the MMS gateway server specs for http://www.remotesms.co.za
south korea Edit
http://www.gizmag.com/cuman-gps-tracking/11462/ small gps gprs tracking device for retail use
Build own cellphone Edit
Build your own cellphone using a Gumstix EmbeddedPc. This will enable us to keep on sending a GSM signal even if there is a spectrum jamming attempt. The FPGA logic is well advanced and there are many hardware engineers that can design a GSM phone for us.
The only counter measure to phonejammer is really to build our own cellphones. There is nothing complicated about this, the designs are standard single chip solutions that any Cell engineer can patch together for us and have the PCBs made somewhere. We hack the patent from http://www.roundsolutions.com and on detecting a spectrum jamming attempt the custom cell phone sends out an alert instead. Thus the thing will in eternity not be Icasa approved - but cares about Icasa if you are about to die? Normal cell phones all operate on the principle of cutting back their signal on detecting a jamming attempt - this is by international protocols. This is fine for Norway where we don't have deranged criminals killing people for their cellphones. Here in lala-land where we are all stuck on the African continent we are going to have to use a little bit of "unofficial" lateral thinking.
All vehicles must have GPS/GPRS Edit
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=16852&page=2 Every vehicle in South Africa must have a tracking device with an on-board database containing every street and GPS coordinate, installed. These vehicles must be in 24hour GPRS communication with a community base station. Every policemen must have a GPS/gprs cellphone connected to him. Every SAPS vehicle must have an EmbeddedPc with gps and gprs. This will allow central command and control of every policeman and SAPS vehicle. Presently the police are using their vehicles to do family outings at Checkers.
GSM ideas Edit
* Strap gps gprs to tracker dog. * Build own GSM phone that doesn't cut it's signal on a spectrum jamming attempt.
* http://www.allpronix.com/bleep.htm * http://www.cats-i.net/ small gps, gsm and rf beacon * http://ewcop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=49 * http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS5060610965.html wrist pc with movement detection * http://www.e-consystems.com/gpscommmodule.asp GPS and GPRS with serial port * http://www.cinterion.com * http://www.home.telkomsa.net/ComPic/CellSnitch02.htm * http://www.flextrack.dk/index.html * GsmCommander * http://www.gpsfind.co.za * http://www.gsmcommander.com * http://www.hongdian.com/en/products/h6800.htm * http://www.dbg.co.za/catalog/index.php * http://www.wirecom.co.za * http://www.remotesms.co.za * http://www.gsmcommander.com 021 948 4025 * http://www.onecell.co.za * http://www.roundsolutions.com * http://www.rfdesign.co.za/pages/5645456/Products/Combo-Products/Combo-products-modem-terminals.asp * http://www.m2mtelemetry.com * http://www.TraceME.eu * http://www.autobleep.com * http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Gsm * http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/ * http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/SMS_Receiver_Project * http://www.planetgis.co.za/gis.php * ECB_TRACK http://wiki.emqbit.com/openembedded GPS/GRPS $500 * GPS embedded in shoes. * http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=16852&page=2