Solar Tracking Edit
Solar bottle water heater Edit
http://sasecurity.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Categories Lists all categories, Air Engine compressed air battery
- Energy Links Methods for converting sun energy into electrical energy.
- Setup small Stirling Engine plant on a farm converting a MoltenSalt heat source to electric energy driving white LEDS. Leds are purchased from an Austrian company - InfraRedLeds.
- Wood to gas
- Sun tracking
- Water distillation
- Inverters solar inverters.
- Whispergen's wobble yoke from Stirling Whispergen can be used for both Steam Engines3 , Steam engine plans and Stirling Engines.
- http://web.archive.org/web/20070528062310/http://www.harbornet.com/sunflower/ cost of solar dish.
- http://web.archive.org/web/20110831010656/http://www.harbornet.com/sunflower/pvdish.html pictures of solar setups, patents etc.
Modular heat storage Edit
http://www.gizmag.com/chemical-nanotube-solar-energy-storage/19228/ Thermal storage breakthrough
http://solarsystems.com.au/ CPV The ultra-high efficiency concentrating photovoltaic (CPV) power generation system technology is based on the use of the company’s proprietary ‘Dense Array’ Convertor Technology which utilises the world’s highest efficiency triple junction (TJ) solar cells, capable of converting sunlight into electricity at around 40% efficiency
- Energy final sealed billet or container , filled with either salt or synthetic oil, which is heated with a FMA to 300degrees. A second container filled with oil is circulated through this sealed container to heat the oil to 80degrees C. Water is then finally circulated through the second container to heat for domestic usage - Hydronic heating
http://www.innomot.com Generates electricity using swimming like motion.
moved to Solar Notes
Compressor to Steam engine conversion Edit
- http://www.slamvalvemotor.com/flooded.html Flooded tube boiler design
- http://www.slamvalvemotor.com/uniflow.html Gasoline engine to steam conversion.
http://www.slamvalvemotor.com/custom.html convert almost any piston and cylinder to steam. Automobile engines work well. Diesel engines provide long lifespan. Air compressors and refrigeration compressors are most economical. Ported steam motors put out over twice the torque of a gasoline motor of the same size, making them ideal for plug hybrid vehicle conversions.
- http://www.slamvalvemotor.com/frenel.html Fresnel reflector heat generation
Solar Patents Edit
CPV solar Edit
Fresnel mirror array Edit
- FMA Fresnel mirror array
- Novatech solar
- Mirror positioners,
- International Automated systems
- SoharaDotOrg This idea won't work, the Fresnel Mirror Array from SolarLinks is preferred.
http://raw-solar.com/ Fresnel reflector design or FMA
Heliostat mirror Edit
Scratchpad notes Edit
- Solar Notes
- Energy notes2
- Fresnel Lens construction Notes on making a large round frensel lens with smaller conic(triangle) shaped lenses. There is a patent that has four separate fresnel assemblies attached to one foundation somewhere under links.
- Solar cooking Add section about using 4foot square steel block that is heated up with a Fresnel reflector array(SolarLinks). The steel block can
also be filled with salt inside, which will keep it hot for cooking through the night.
- French university link somewhere, heats up synthetic oil with trough. Pump this 170degree hot oil into a sealed metal square 2x2ft. Place pot on the plate and boil water or cook food. An oven can be built out of sealed metal square and filled with synthetic oil from trough or FMA (fresnal array)
Fill container with cold synthetic oil and place on top of MoltenSalt boiler. Gravity circulates the oil down the boiler . The outlet is coupled to a metal square, filling up with oil. As the temperature drops in the square a second tap lets the cold oil out, captured in a second container. Cooking pots are placed on the metal square.
- Reflective Material Milar reflective mirror material. Metallized Polyester Film
Stirling DIY Edit
http://fieldlines.com/board/index.php?topic=143774.0 Converts air compressor to alpha type Stirling
- Quasi turbine Possible scam, can't produce a single independent test of hooking it up to a dynamo to measure output/input power ratio. It seems steam engines are the only viable , proven technology at the moment that is mass producible.
- Engines2 ,
- Steam engine plans
- Steam Engines3,
- Flash Steam
- SolarTurbine Turbines won't work, use steam engines because the steam droplets damages the blades of the turbine. Turbine needs dry steam to operate.
- TinyTech industries from India builds small steam engines - Solarfire
- Hydronic heating
- Absorption chillers
- MoltenSalt ,
- Thermal storage
- http://wims.unice.fr/xiao/solar/storage.html container filled with oil and beads
- Solar and thermalDotcom
- Ammonia engine generator
Batteries and Fuel cellsEdit
- BatteryTech ,
- HydroElectricity ,
- Residential water heating with Fresnel lens
- ElectricityMines ,
- Simulate large parabolic with Sohara design
- Water heating
- Water distillation
- Residential Heater
- EskomPower ,
- Solar Energy ,
- AstronomyPositioning ,
- LonnieJohnson ,
- FresnelLens ,
- Aora Solar,
- Open Farm Tech,
- Opensource ecology
- Torrent Solar Construction plans on building a solar furnace
- www.southwest-solar.com evaporative cooling aircon
- http://www.southwest-solar.com/productcatalog/item.nhtml?profile=productcatalog&UID=136 solar cooker