Vedder esc Edit
http://vedder.se/2015/01/vesc-open-source-esc/ Bldc clone. https://github.com/vedderb/bldc Forty forks on github. Used for skateboard dc powered motion. C SOURCE CODE SimonK in contrast is a compiled hex file. Uses http://chibios.org/dokuwiki/doku.php RToS. Use this code on the hardware from OsmcRobotics.
- https://github.com/PX4/sapog and has an electromagnetic pickup module. Electromagnet.
- Encoder feedback for arbitrarily precise movements.
https://hackaday.io/project/11583-odrive-high-performance-motor-control , https://github.com/madcowswe/ODriveHardware/tree/master/v3 , https://github.com/madcowswe This project is all about accuratly driving brushless motors, for cheap. The aim is to make it possible to use inexpensive brushless motors in high performance robotics projects. https://odriverobotics.com/
http://osmccontroller.wikia.com/wiki/Open_source_motor_controller_Wikia opensource esc controller for ground robots
- https://github.com/rene-dev/stmbl stmbl is an open source servo drive designed for Retrofitting CNC machines and Robots. It supports Industrial AC and DC servos with up to 320V and 1kW.
- https://github.com/ovaltineo/SegwayClone Segway clone. Added support for Osmc robotics without MOB (Modular OSMC Brain). Supports http://www.instructables.com/id/Motor-Driver-BTS7960-43A/?ALLSTEPS BTS7960 motor driver.
Opensource ESC Edit
- http://autoquad.org , http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=16 code.google.com shutting down, see migration to github. Search github+esc32 https://github.com/bn999/esc32
- http://www.olliw.eu/2013/mbgc/ esc, ekf discussion, brushless controller mini http://fpv-community.de/showthread.php?29144-Mini-Brushless-Gimbal-Elektronik , http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1966607
- https://github.com/bluerobotics/blueesc/ ,https://www.bluerobotics.com/store/electronics/besc-30-r1/ The BlueESC is a simple, open-source electronic speed controller for three-phase brushless motors. It is designed to run the SimonK firmware on an Atmega8 microcontroller. Derived from https://github.com/sim-/tgy , https://code.google.com/p/wii-esc/
Tgy ESC Edit
https://github.com/sim-/tgy 247 forks
http://ricardo-dias.com/2012/09/16/modifying-servos-for-continuing-rotation/ Mod servos for continues rotation.
Motor control Edit
https://github.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Motor-control The Motor Control API, which was added to the IOIO library in version 5.00 makes it easy to control a large variety of such setups with very high accuracy and speed. What it does essentially is generate digital waveforms of various kinds, which correspond to different kinds of actuators.
ESC settings Edit
http://diydrones.com/group/pixhawk/forum/topics/the-truth-about-pixhawk-and-some-escs-with-low-kv-motors Match the prop, low voltage motors with Esc settings. Use opto couplers to prevent ground loops and current spikes.
SimonK pre-flashed Edit
Remove the low pass filter on the ESC, allowing higher P(proportional) control values, which stabilizes the quad in wind gusts.
- http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1513678 ESC firmware flashing
http://code.google.com/p/autoquad/wiki/esc_common Standard ESC not meant for quad control but for aircraft.
see mikrokopter BLCD
rc hacking Edit
h bridge Edit
http://www.pyroelectro.com/tutorials/h_bridge_4_transistor/parts.html uses TIP147 , 125watt.
- http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/worlds-best-esc-making-it-better Modding ESC , rust prevention spray on paint electrical insolation , bullet removal etc by poster Forrest Frantz.
- http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157193 links to links on brushless gimbal etc.