- http://ardupilot.org Developer driven, over 130 individuals committing code, one full time Intel employee.
- https://www.dronecode.org/dronecode-software-platform Merging with diydrones.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/drones-discuss Diy drones forum
- http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/apm25board_overview/ APM, diydrones wiki
- See Gentlenav, Gentlenav forums for the matrix pilot
VTOL of X8 plane Edit
It was outfitted with the PX4 flightstack too which I recently added the VTOL_TAKEOFF and VTOL_LAND support. The maiden flight of the DeltaQuad was a succes. It slightly overshot it's landing site due to a miscalibration of the airspeed sensor (it was flying faster then measured). Still it made for a very smooth flight. In the next few weeks we will start payload and endurance testing, based on the current data it looks like it could carry a 1-2 kg payload for a distance of around 80km.
gas , battery hybrid Edit
Script copter with python http://python.dronekit.io/guide/copter/guided_mode.html
IR lock landing Edit
- http://irlock.com/collections/ir-lock-pixy/products/ir-lock-filtered-pixy , Simple and accurate target tracking hardware for Drones & DIY Robotics. Works in bright sunlight and even complete darkness. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/258964655/ir-lock-infrared-target-tracking-for-drones-and-di
Linux implementation Edit
- http://bbbmini.com/ arducopter on beaglebone
- http://www.emlid.com/ Arducopter on Rasberry
China clone Edit
Witespy arduclone small form factor. Pixhawk IMU is to larger for nano drones.
http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/current-architecture-of-drone-autopilots-is-wrong-drone-hardware Suggestion to offload functions to separate processors and not use RTOS. www.muav.in drones, http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/simple-distributed-flight-controller-network