http://torrentfreak.com/tor-servers-bombarded-with-bittorrent-dmca-notices-110502/ “We auto-reply to Mediasentry DMCA spam, telling them that we are not allowed to keep customer logs based on the German telecommunications law, and that we are not liable for content transmission. That’s what every ISP in the world should do – unless local laws require them to keep customer logs that is. Only a few countries really force you to keep customer logs though,” Bartl said.
http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-dancing-add-on-kills-dns-and-ip-blockades-111130/ which links to http://www.mafiaafire.com/ Get mozilla add-on which re-enables the seized websites by DHS https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mafiaafire-piratebay-dancing/
http://thepiratebay.se/user/ViViDSOL/ uploads coast-to-coast radio recordings
I've seen a few solutions, such as using a private proxy. One that comes to mind is a tutorial from Lifehacker on BTGuard. In my opinion, BTGuard should not exist when it is an easy feat to encrypt the initial connection, or use a completely different alternative. My reason for not liking BTGuard? It doesn't even make you fully anonymous as it claims http://www.i2p2.de/how_networkcomparisons
- http://www.kimpl.com/1040/protect-p2p-anonymity-privacy/ list all programs
- http://trac.i2p2.de/wiki/guide darknet
File hosting Edit
- http://www.ex.ua Ukraine site
- http://wikisend.com/ file remains for 90 days
- http://www.pastebay.net/ Text to paste never expires
- http://www.texasproxy.info/ proxy browsing site, hides ip
- http://filecrop.com file hosting search engine
Hulu watch outside usa Edit
PrivatVPNResponse to Q1: “We don’t keep ANY logs that allow us or a 3rd party to match an IP address and a time stamp to a user our service. The only thing we log are e-mails and usernames but it’s not possible to bind a activity on the Internet to a user.” Please note: PrivatVPN also offer use of a US server for watching services like Hulu. IP logs are kept when users use this service. Response to Q2: “Since we do not log any IP addresses [we have] nothing to disclose. Circumstances doesn’t matter in this case, we have no information regarding our customers’ IP addresses.” PrivatVPN website
Bitcoins VPN Edit
- http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-make-vpns-even-more-secure-120419/ use bitcoins to purchase vpn service. But bitcoins over the counter OTC on an IRC relay chat channel, which must be accessed via a TOR onion router to prevent IP address from becoming known.
Crypto currencies Edit
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/vertcoin all coin charts.
- tezos , Monero
- sia coin
- https://www.exodus.io/ Exodus is the first desktop multi-asset wallet with ShapeShift built in.
- https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/anoncoin/usd feather coin etc.
- https://simplefx.com/home/ anonymous forex trading
- https://horizonplatform.io/ up strongly possible ponzi scam. https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_hz
- http://forexbroker.news/golem-raises-8-6-million-in-29-minutes-to-fund-its-airbnb-for-computers/ Golem token,rent pc power and pay in cryptocurrency.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/ lists currencies by volume traded.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dashcoin/, http://dashcoin.info/ market cap 32,000 $ Dashcoin (DSH) is an automatically mutating anonymous cryptocurrency Dashcoin is a Next generation anonymous cryptocurrency and the first automatically mutating cryptocurrency created with CryptoNote technology. What does this really means? Our network code is always up to date with minimal developer cost and close to 0% errors. You are no longer depending on developers good will. Concentrate less on developers and more on your trades and projects.
Destroy wallet Edit
- https://airvpn.org/tor/ Access VPN over TOR, pay with bitcoins. Paying with Paypal or credit card defeats the whole purpose of anonymity.
https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=54&limit=6&limitstart=6&Itemid=142 the customer subscribes to AirVPN with a Bitcoin transaction toward an independent AirVPN reseller (in our case, bitcoincodes.com) - the transaction is performed by tunneling Bitcoin over [AirVPN over] TOR - the transaction is performed with a wallet exactly fit for that transaction - the wallet is destroyed immediately after the transaction success (safe deletion of the wallet) - the customer always performs "partition of trust" (with the proper account) between parties from now on
http://safebit.wikia.com/wiki/Safebit_Bitcoin_Wiki Bitcoin wallets
Bitcoins can be converted via Paypal back to dollars.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/05/fbi-fears-bitcoin/ protect anonimity with fbi tips
Bitcoin is a secure and anonymous digital currency. Bitcoins cannot be easily tracked back to you, and are safer and faster alternative to other donation methods. You can send BTC to the following address:
Various sites offer a service to exchange other currency to/from Bitcoins. There are also services allowing trades of goods for Bitcoins. Bitcoins are not subject to central regulations and are still gaining value. To learn more about Bitcoins, visit the website (http://bitcoin.org) or read more on Wikipedia.
For maximum security and anonymity, you can request a one-time Bitcoin address. To do so, please join our IRC and type /msg Bitcoin new. Our helpful bot will generate a new donation address for each transaction. Please make sure Bot is active on #bitcoin channel and has @ to the left of his nick.
Aircraft fit GPS units and Wimax transmitter to update their real-time position for collision avoidance. Sending encrypted data over a cell link is problamatic because it is immediatly flagged. One can basically assume that the security services will be able to track down a uav flyer, the real question would be how do we find enough powerful ANC people to allow UAV flight in controlled airspace to stop crime.
coin mix Edit
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/09/how_to_remain_s.html Assume that while your computer can be compromised, it would take work and risk on the part of the NSA -- so it probably isn't. If you have something really important, use an air gap. Since I started working with the Snowden documents, I bought a new computer that has never been connected to the Internet. If I want to transfer a file, I encrypt the file on the secure computer and walk it over to my Internet computer, using a USB stick. To decrypt something, I reverse the process. This might not be bulletproof, but it's pretty good.