Some large exchanges backed by major banks have obtained software patents on bitcoin transaction execution methods. This will eventually centralize bitcoin into the hands of large institutions.
Crypto currencies Edit
- coindash , iota , Burstcoin , Peercoin , BTCGLD bitcoin gold
- tezos , Monero , Ethereum
- sia coin
- folding coin
- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/alert-explosive-ico-market-deserves-closer-look-%E2%80%93-13-billion-hiding-blockchain crypto review tezos, eos, cancor, status
- https://www.exodus.io/ Exodus is the first desktop multi-asset wallet with ShapeShift built in.
- https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/anoncoin/usd feather coin etc.
- https://simplefx.com/home/ anonymous forex trading
- https://horizonplatform.io/ up strongly possible ponzi scam. https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_hz
- http://forexbroker.news/golem-raises-8-6-million-in-29-minutes-to-fund-its-airbnb-for-computers/ Golem token,rent pc power and pay in cryptocurrency.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/ lists currencies by volume traded.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dashcoin/, http://dashcoin.info/ market cap 32,000 $ Dashcoin (DSH) is an automatically mutating anonymous cryptocurrency Dashcoin is a Next generation anonymous cryptocurrency and the first automatically mutating cryptocurrency created with CryptoNote technology. What does this really means? Our network code is always up to date with minimal developer cost and close to 0% errors. You are no longer depending on developers good will. Concentrate less on developers and more on your trades and projects.
Destroy wallet Edit
- https://airvpn.org/tor/ Access VPN over TOR, pay with bitcoins. Paying with Paypal or credit card defeats the whole purpose of anonymity.
https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=54&limit=6&limitstart=6&Itemid=142 the customer subscribes to AirVPN with a Bitcoin transaction toward an independent AirVPN reseller (in our case, bitcoincodes.com) - the transaction is performed by tunneling Bitcoin over [AirVPN over] TOR - the transaction is performed with a wallet exactly fit for that transaction - the wallet is destroyed immediately after the transaction success (safe deletion of the wallet) - the customer always performs "partition of trust" (with the proper account) between parties from now on
http://safebit.wikia.com/wiki/Safebit_Bitcoin_Wiki Bitcoin wallets
Bitcoins can be converted via Paypal back to dollars.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/05/fbi-fears-bitcoin/ protect anonimity with fbi tips
Bitcoins VPN Edit
- http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-make-vpns-even-more-secure-120419/ use bitcoins to purchase vpn service. But bitcoins over the counter OTC on an IRC relay chat channel, which must be accessed via a TOR onion router to prevent IP address from becoming known.
coin mix Edit
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/09/how_to_remain_s.html Assume that while your computer can be compromised, it would take work and risk on the part of the NSA -- so it probably isn't. If you have something really important, use an air gap. Since I started working with the Snowden documents, I bought a new computer that has never been connected to the Internet. If I want to transfer a file, I encrypt the file on the secure computer and walk it over to my Internet computer, using a USB stick. To decrypt something, I reverse the process. This might not be bulletproof, but it's pretty good.
http://torrentfreak.com/tor-servers-bombarded-with-bittorrent-dmca-notices-110502/ “We auto-reply to Mediasentry DMCA spam, telling them that we are not allowed to keep customer logs based on the German telecommunications law, and that we are not liable for content transmission. That’s what every ISP in the world should do – unless local laws require them to keep customer logs that is. Only a few countries really force you to keep customer logs though,” Bartl said.
http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-dancing-add-on-kills-dns-and-ip-blockades-111130/ which links to http://www.mafiaafire.com/ Get mozilla add-on which re-enables the seized websites by DHS https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mafiaafire-piratebay-dancing/
http://thepiratebay.se/user/ViViDSOL/ uploads coast-to-coast radio recordings
I've seen a few solutions, such as using a private proxy. One that comes to mind is a tutorial from Lifehacker on BTGuard. In my opinion, BTGuard should not exist when it is an easy feat to encrypt the initial connection, or use a completely different alternative. My reason for not liking BTGuard? It doesn't even make you fully anonymous as it claims http://www.i2p2.de/how_networkcomparisons
- http://www.kimpl.com/1040/protect-p2p-anonymity-privacy/ list all programs
- http://trac.i2p2.de/wiki/guide darknet
File hosting Edit
- http://www.ex.ua Ukraine site
- http://wikisend.com/ file remains for 90 days
- http://www.pastebay.net/ Text to paste never expires
- http://www.texasproxy.info/ proxy browsing site, hides ip
- http://filecrop.com file hosting search engine